"it's a small world" Closing for month long refurbishment August-September 2016

lnsemsf

Original Poster
These dates come direct from Disney and are subject to change. This is one of many newly published refurbishments and I want to get the information out there for all planning their trips.

"it's a small world" is scheduled for closure August 22, 2016 through September 15th, 2016.

it's a long, long time!

Last edited:

Kman101

Christmas overlay?

LOL.

Just kidding.

Tokyo got ours. Just like they got our Nightmare Before Christmas overlay for Haunted Mansion. They wouldn't spend the money on it.

ToTBellHop

Look what happens when Phil leaves...
I would like to see this happen to Phil's portrait:

beastportrait.jpg

lnsemsf

Original Poster
Interestingly enough all the 2016 dates were removed from the travel agent portal today. Maybe they didn't like me publically posting it. Luckily I don't work for Disney, so they have no power over me. I did however take a screenshot before they changed the site. Those were the dates given.

Biff215

All of these refurbishments are making me scared that one for Splash Mountain hasn't been announced yet.
There's another thread claiming it's going down January 6-10. Doesn't sound like its normal month-long refurb, so either the dates are off or Disney feels like they can get away with less this year (possibly because of the many attractions potentially going down longer). As others have said, would hate to see Splash go back to the sad state it was in before its big refurb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom