Talking Mickey on repeat?

Jason21783

Original Poster
Last May, my wife and I saw the talking Main Street Mickey for the first time and were blown away by him. He started talking to us about the Haunted Mansion ( a favorite for both of us), and even had us pose as the hitchhiking ghosts for our photo. I wondered if he mentioned the HM to us because maybe at some point I put the HM as a favorite ride in my MyDisneyExperience profile, or it was just coincidence?

A couple weeks ago, we returned to see him and he had the exact same conversation with us. Now, I understand the limits of the technology, but I wonder how its decided what he'll say. We were a little disappointed to have the same conversation and photo with him again. Anyone else know more about how his conversations are decided upon, or have had a similar experience?

Cmdr_Crimson

One day I said I was going to ride Space Mountain and he said "Space Mountain oh boy you're going to blast off into outer space"
The other time I saw him as I was about to go to Epcot and told him He said "I hope you have some amazing adventures out there!"

If you think about it...He's just a walking version of Pal Mickey.

There is an interestin article and patent design on how it works.
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-talking-mickey-speech-tip-66422/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom