Trip Report Protect the Dolls!-Our 1st Anniversary Trip Report!

Jambo everyone! Welcome to another PartOfYourWorld trip report! I am very excited to be writing this report, seeing as we spent a WHOLE WEEK in Walt Disney World!!! We’ll cut right to the chase and get this thing started first with the basics…

Characters: Me-Jess-25 years old, Disney obsessed, who one day dreams of becoming an Imagineer & my husband-Mike-follows along with my Disney craziness & loves DC comics superheroes. We were married just over one year ago at Sea Breeze Point along the Boardwalk, and it was one of the most magical days of our lives! Here is a picture of us from our wedding last year in Disney (this is my favorite and Mom @LuvsTheMouse took it!)
IMG_7655_zpse1a2dc36.jpg

When: May 10th-18th, 2014

Home Sweet Home: Beach Club Resort

We’re Celebrating: Our 1 year wedding Anniversary!!!

Here we go!!!!!!

Saturday May 10th

Our day started at 8 am heading to the airport!!! We were there in plenty of time for our 10:55 am flight!

We were lucky to have a brand new 800 series plane on our flight down to Orlando, and an awesome exit row seat just with the two of us! And we had a really funny flight attendant to boot. Thank you Southwest for an awesome flight!

After waiting forever for our luggage, we were arriving at Disney’s Magical Express!

So so happy to see this sign again!

After a few stops we arrived at the Beach Club!! First time staying here for both of us!

For me I try to savor every second of this moment…walking into a Disney resort for the first time of every trip. It’s one of my favorite moments because you know you are about to have the trip of a lifetime every time!

Peeking up at some rooms!

We went through our check-in process without even going to a front desk. I thought it was pretty amazing. An attendant with his touch pad came up to ask asked us the usual questions,, we had already checked-in online and had our magicbands. He went and got our welcome package and we were on our way to our room in 5 minutes tops! It was really great!

I love the Beach Club Lobby, especially the smell! I loved walking through it every morning and coming home from the parks every night!

We went on our way to Room 3702! It was a decent walk from the elevators but we didn’t mind!

At first when I walked in, I wasn’t sure how I felt about it (it had nothing on the Boardwalk! Boardwalk is still number 1 in my book!) But after a day we loved it and didn’t take long to feel like home!

Double Sink!

I loved these seashell pillows!

Welcome Home Mickey!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Found it pretty funny that even at the bottom of the trash buckets the Disney details are there!

I love this Lamp!!

Love how there was hidden mickeys in the wallpaper!

Mirror Shot! @HollyBelle teaches us well!

View from our balcony…which at the time I didn’t realize we could see Spaceship Earth from our room…(can’t see it in this picture it was off to the right of us)

To the right of us (SSE was hidden through the trees to the left of these buildings)

To the left of our balcony…tons of other balconies!

Our balcony door

More details in the room

For some reason I really love the colors of the window curtain

Enough of that! We were excited to get our evening started and we headed out heading to EPCOT!

But first I just had to stop to get a picture of the most AMAZING view in the world…

You thought I was going to say the Boardwalk? Of course I meant Mike!!! But I mean this beauty…at the time we couldn’t believe that it was almost a year since we got married there…(now it’s a year and a month!)

My most favorite place on Earth…the beautiful Boardwalk

We took the most awesome 5 minute walk (seriously, I love the EPCOT resorts) into International Gateway.

We decided to start off this trip by taking a walk around World Showcase!

We stopped to listen a little bit in Morocco…these guys were awesome!

We’re finally in EPCOT!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster

Pumba topiary! I love Flower & Garden festival!

The acrobats in China were amazing! We just had to stop and watch them perform

Love these little guys!

On our next stop….one of the best pavilions…NORWAY!

Be forewarned…I took a ton of pictures here over the week since we are visiting the ACTUAL COUNTRY OF NORWAY next year and we couldn’t be more excited!

We stopped in the shop to have a look around and Geir Ness the creator of Laila perfume and Geir cologne was there! We could kick ourselves now for not stopping and meeting him now..I don’t know what we were thinking…it’s our favorite! Oh well….

Mirror shot in Norway!

Trolls!

Fantasia topiaries!

We wandered into the shops at the gateway to World Showcase from future world & noticed this sign! Of course I just had to take a picture of it since we’ll be there next summer!

Made out of sand!

Making our way back around heading to Japan to dinner!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
It’s so beautiful back here!

We made it to our destination, but we were still super early, so we explored!

Finally it was time for dinner….

at Teppan Edo!

Wada was our chef for the evening!

Choo Choo!

My yummy plate had the Filet Mignon

Mike had chicken and steak which was also really good!

After dinner we got surprised with a little anniversary dessert!

We had an amazing dinner, it had been a while since I had eaten at Teppan Edo, I forgot how good it was! Mike had also never been to a hibachi style dinner, and he thought it was awesome! We continued to wander back around World Showcase looking for a spot for Illuminations!

This reminded me of the TV show The Tudors so I had to take a picture

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Cell phone pic in front of SSE!

We decided to stop and watch Illuminations in Germany, it wasn’t the best view but loved it just the same

We sat for a little bit and waited until the crowd thinned out

Slowly making our way back through International Gateway as our first night in Walt Disney World came to a close

The Boardwalk is just so beautiful at night!

You know I love these resort rugs!!! I wish I could get some for our house!

The lobby was pretty empty tonight!

Walking back to our room I took time to take pictures of the wicked cute carpet details!

Love that it has a subtle Little Mermaid theme!

This little guy was hanging out on a window!

Seating area near our room

We headed to sleep for our first night in Walt Disney World… not caring what time we woke up in the morning!

Stay tuned for our next day's adventures!!!

TheMouseFan

I love your Epcot pics! Especially the topiaries! I so want to go during the Flower and Garden Festival!! The Little Mermaid details in the carpet are adorable! Can't wait to read more!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
I love the title!! Now I need to go back an read!

Thanks!!!! It was the only thing I could think of....unfortunately no one will no the reason for it until the end!

Love the pictures! Looking forward to more.

Thanks for tuning in! And thanks for the kind words!!! There will be more soon!

Following along!! We love tapen edo! It's a must do now :)

Thank you for following!!! Teppan Edo is so good!!!

Has it already been a year? Congrats! I loved your Disneymoon report and am looking forward to the rest of this one. Beach Club is my hubby's favorite!

Yes it has!!! It will be a year and 2 months Monday! I can't believe it either! It's gone by so fast!!! Thank you!!! And thank you for following!!!!

I love your Epcot pics! Especially the topiaries! I so want to go during the Flower and Garden Festival!! The Little Mermaid details in the carpet are adorable! Can't wait to read more!

Thank you!!!! There will be plenty more!!!! You should definitely go during hte Flower and Garden festival! It's just so beautiful around EPCOT at that time of the year!!!! Thanks for following! More to come soon!

great tr so far :) love the beach club photos I never realized how beautiful it is there.

Thank you!!!!!! I never did either, it is very very beautiful!

WishIWasAtWDW

Yay! I'm so excited to see your trip report! I still have to work on mine from April...:oops: I've been a slacker lately.

I love the Epcot resorts. That walk to Epcot is so nice! And I agree, I put the Boardwalk above Beach Club but they are all wonderful. I got engaged at the Boardwalk and honeymooned at Beach Club so they also have a special place in my heart. :D Oh, and I love the detail at the bottom of the trash can in the rooms. You know how I love trash cans! Hahaha And I love those rugs in the lobby, too.

I can't wait to read more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom