Epcot almost sunk. (Part of it)

DinoInstitute

LOL- they got y'all fooled!! It's actually a new underground addition they are adding called "The UnderWorld". FP+ will be added for a M&G with Hades from Hercules. I hear there will be a new dark coaster as well- based on all the movies that Disney has produced that have "gone under" at the box office. Should be a real toasty adventure!!

Tom Fitzgerald is starting to make his changes quick! ;)
FP+ jokes only work in moderation. No overkill needed

Clamman73

I will be more inclined to believe this if someone were to possibly get some pictures from the monorail. Better hurry I guess.

There was a pic on the Tweeter the other day from the monorail...had a few pieces of equipment and was a decent sized area.

ABQ

I agree. I'm not sure how work for the butterfly house (behind MouseGear) would cause a pipe to burst by Club Cool. I'm also not sure how it can "almost" create a sinkhole; by their very nature, sinkholes pop up out of nowhere is almost no warning
There was a Tinkerbell's Butterfly House thing set up on the walkway to Imagination this year, separate from the usual butterfly garden over by TT and Odyssey

Rescue Ranger

I'll be honest....in the back of my mind, I have always been a little nervous about the possibility of sink-holes devastating the parks.
Though I'm sure, hopefully, all of this was all taken care off and looked into eons ago.

DinoInstitute

I'll be honest....in the back of my mind, I have always been a little nervous about the possibility of sink-holes devastating the parks.
Though I'm sure, hopefully, all of this was all taken care off and looked into eons ago.
...I've always been worried about a hurricane destroying the parks.... We all have our problems!;)

rangerbob

I believe the butterfly garden moved over behind club cool a couple years ago and behind mousegears was a smaller playground

You are correct. The butterfly garden has been behind Club Cool for about 3 years and the playground is behind Mousegear and further down the path was sitting area for parents.

FutureWorld1982

But it looked like there were some issues near the pond (next to the Butterfly Garden) even before the end of the Flower & Garden Festival. So maybe the pipe that broke only made the situation worse.

G00fyDad

Expansion? They did buy Star Wars after all.
Sarlacc.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom