Quick Service fountain beverage price increases now in effect

tissandtully

Because I don't pay attention to this, is the water in the dining locations from the beverage station, or is just simply tap water? So 'bathroom water' would likely be the same, unless they have different lines for fountains and for washing your hands? I don't know haha. Just throwing it out there, it could all very well come from the same place (in a sense).

Water from the soda fountains is filtered and really cold. That's why I use it.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
The camelback backpack that I wear around all day at WDW makes more and more sense.

This trip though, I'm going to hit the local Walmart and fill it up with 2 liters of soda, just to stick it to the Mouse...:greedy:

Bairstow

The camelback backpack that I wear around all day at WDW makes more and more sense.

This trip though, I'm going to hit the local Walmart and fill it up with 2 liters of soda, just to stick it to the Mouse...:greedy:

Now I'm picturing 2-liters of hot, shaken-up Sam's Choice cola rupturing the seams of your camelbak and exploding like a bomb in the middle of the Jungle Cruise queue.

BoarderPhreak

$2.99 for a cup of soda is flat out robbery. In the "outside world" you can get two 2L bottles for that. Especially fountain soda, which costs literally pennies per cup. But that's the price you pay in The Bubble(TM) I suppose.

Communicore

As long as the bathroom water filler does not eat in the bathroom, it's all good!! I agree, the bathroom water is colder! The Odyssey one in particular.

What's next, a charge for fixins bars?

What about Sunshine Seasons, do they still have free refills and free filtered ice water? Sunshine Seasons has the cleanest and best tasting free water in the parks. Definitely not Casey's, they use tap.

WDWDad13

while I don't like the increase... I have been to many other theme parks with much higher soda costs. think of sporting events too? unreal prices

plus have you look at how much some restaurants are charging these days for a glass of tea water...I've seen $3.50 at a few places even

BigTxEars

$2.99 for a cup of soda is flat out robbery. In the "outside world" you can get two 2L bottles for that. Especially fountain soda, which costs literally pennies per cup. But that's the price you pay in The Bubble(TM) I suppose.

Is that the same bubble that extends from WDW to movies, sporting events, fairs, conventions, fan events etc :)

Drink prices are inflated everywhere outside of buying it at the grocery store these days. For that matter a 20oz soda will cost you more out of the coolers at the registers than a 2 L will off the shelf at the same grocery store.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom