Was Fire Mountain A Real Concept?

BryceM

Personally, I don't see this attraction fitting in at Magic Kingdom.

But by all means, please include it if they ever construct a 5th gate and it fits with the theme of the park.

stevehousse

Actually, the ride I wanted most to be built was Bald Mountain! How could Disney not green light an E ticket ride based on Villians and Mickey Mouse??? I loved the concept of it an really wished they would have built it! This was to be built where little mermaid stands now...

doctornick

Speaking of never built attractions, whatever happened to The Neverland Files website? I used to love looking at that site, but a few months ago it just disappeared.

Magenta Panther

Hmmm, here's a thought: you know how Universal is building a Gringotts attraction, with a giant AA dragon on top of the roof roaring at people? Perhaps Disney could counter that with the Bald Mountain idea - build a huge mountain ride with cool AAs of various Disney villians inside - everyone from Scar to Jafar to Hades to Maleficent - and a giant AA of Chernobog from Fantasia could be on top of it, glowering and opening his wings and messing with fire and smoke and so on. It could be built in the new Enchanted Forest area. That could be so awesome...

BiffyClyro

Ugh, that's just depressssing. I don't know about all of you, but I would LOVE to fly over lava and try to escape the volcano. Why do Disney always shelve the best ideas? (Ok, that's hyperbole but still... what an amazing concept and would have been miles better than FLE).
Because why would you want one awesome ride when you can have a bunch of mediocre attractions....Such as laugh floor, the new story book attraction etc. :p

Matt_Black

Tweak the story a bit to make it more educational and stick it in epcot!

Actually, depending on what, exactly, they're doing with DHS, tweak it a bit, call it "Indiana Jones & the Mountain of Fire", and stick it there. This would be an especially good move if they're taking out the stunt show. You NEED Indy in the parks, especially now that they own him, just like Star Wars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom