Tickets now on sale for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

nytimez

I wouldn't mind the price - I mean, I would, but I'd tolerate it - if they didn't oversell these events so badly these days. No thanks.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Ditto - got ours :). Sandy & I are going Nov 21 - a THURSDAY :).

Now - anyone else notice that we can now take advantage of a brand new WDW E-Ticket? WOW - WDW marches into the '90s... FINALLY I can just print these things - they are simply barcoded.

Also - noticed that the AP discount was active DAY 1. No more waiting around for this.
I'm planning on going that day too. I'll be the guy in the goofy ears Santa hat:)

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Any idea how quickly the early Dec dates will sell out? I don't want to buy tickets until I see the park times for Dec, as this determines which parks we will visit on each day.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Any idea how quickly the early Dec dates will sell out? I don't want to buy tickets until I see the park times for Dec, as this determines which parks we will visit on each day.

I watched this a little last winter and it seemed to me that the dates sold out either the day of or several days before the event. You should be OK waiting a few weeks until the dates come out if past history repeats itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom