What do you bring home from the World to keep the magic going?

danpam1024

Original Poster
Is there something you bring back from WDW to make you smile? For me it's 2 things:
1. Sandalwood in-scents from the Japan pavilion. When I'm missing WDW, I just light one and close my eyes and it smells like I'm there ( except when the dogs are barking :( )
2. Lotion and bath bombs from Basin. I always use my lotion before bed (warm vanilla sugar)- just opening the jar gives me happy WDW thoughts. And when I run low, I start dropping hints to DH that we NEED to go to Orlando because I'm almost out of lotion, and it's the ONLY kind that works :p . Last time he bought me 4 jars :confused::D

JillC LI

Tons of pictures which I promptly turn into a photo album on Shutterfly so I can relive the memories again and again. Also, whatever souvenirs I buy. During our last trip, my hubby got me an elegant Mickey watch which I love wearing, DS got me tiny silver Mickey earrings that I adore, and I got myself Mickey silverware which I use to serve meals when I need that Disney fix.

JIMINYCR

Being a pin trader... Lots of new pins, either traded or bought
Some kind of Disney mug, t shirt, baseball cap
A figurine, print and/or collectable from Art of Disney
ANYTHING Jiminy that we can find
Several hundred photos
Maps, brochures, resort check in packet, napkins, plates,etc
But most of all GREAT MEMORIES

Alley7728

My oldest daughter is in College and working when not in school so she hasnt had the opportunity to go with us in the last several years:( I always bring back the extras, soaps, shampoos, lotions and a new Disney T for her. I always get a new ornament. My 14yr old does the pin trading. She is a Stitch fan so always on the look out for those she can trade for and usually buys a couple. Like others pics., pics and more pics.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I try and kidnap a cast member from the parks at least once a trip. When I get them home, I make them update a clock to see how long my Laundry Return Time should be, I have them take pictures of me and my family on a daily basis, and most of all I make them tell me to "Have a Magical Day" at least 5 times each day.

gooftroop5

Pictures - I always put together a photobook and slide show for my computer.
Christmas Ornament - when we put up the tree each year we start talking a new trip for the summer.
Maps, maps, maps!! - my kids love to play with these at home and talk about all the attractions we visited.
Minnie Bake Shop Cookies! - these are my weakness! I use snack credits or left over Visa rewards to buy extra to take home.

Littlekitten73

A new coffee mug with the year so every morning I think about our last trip! Lots of pictures and a Christmas ornament!
I have to say I'm the same, we always buy new mugs and I have to buy at least 1 Christmas decoration although it normally ends up be 2 or three :oops::):) and last time I brought mickey pancake ears so we can have them for breakfast at the weekeends :) anything to keep the magic going a little longer :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom