What attraction concept are you most disappointed never got built?

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
This may just be me, but some concepts that were never realized feel much like attractions that we have lost and miss. So I wonder, for those familiar with such concepts, which exclusion is the most disappointing to you. And maybe you maintain hope that it will one day be built.

For me, it is the Rhine River ride that was supposed to be in the Germany pavillion in Epcot. It is hard to think about because there is evidence of where it should have been, World Showcase is in desperate need of a few more attractions, and the simple fact that I love german culture and the ambiance that could be created would be in line with the Mexican pavillion. That is, as long as Disney characters are not unnaturally injected into the experience.

So what attraction do you wish would have been built that wasn't/hasn't been.

NutsForFlorida

This may just be me, but some concepts that were never realized feel much like attractions that we have lost and miss. So I wonder, for those familiar with such concepts, which exclusion is the most disappointing to you. And maybe you maintain hope that it will one day be built.

For me, it is the Rhine River ride that was supposed to be in the Germany pavillion in Epcot. It is hard to think about because there is evidence of where it should have been, World Showcase is in desperate need of a few more attractions, and the simple fact that I love german culture and the ambiance that could be created would be in line with the Mexican pavillion. That is, as long as Disney characters are not unnaturally injected into the experience.

So what attraction do you wish would have been built that wasn't/hasn't been.
I agree with you there with this one. Another ride in the World Showcase would have been better.

bubbles1812

Villian Mountain.. The villains deserve something besides few and far between M&Gs. They are often times the strongest characters in their respective movies.

Also, no ride concept that I know of but I'm sure some existed at some point, but I wish a ride featuring Mickey and the gang existed. (And I mean an actual ride, not the what existed before the expanded Dumbo area).

The Empress Lilly

Western River Expedition.

I never did mind its absense all that much. I believed that with Thunder we got the best part anyway. But the idea of that massive mountain range looming over RoA has been stuck in my head ever since that Cadillac Range of Cars Land in DCA.

tmesaicon_thumb.gif

The Empress Lilly

For me, it is the Rhine River ride that was supposed to be in the Germany pavillion in Epcot.

World Showcase is in desperate need of a few more attractions

and the simple fact that I love german culture
I agree on all three counts. WS has been in desperate need for another ride since forever.

And the Rhine River Cruise would've been the best attraction in WS, bar AA. I have only ever seen a handful of loading zone concepts (or is that always the same one), but how can a ride like that go wrong? 'El Rio Del Rhino' can't fail!

German culture is awesome, and the country can be so very pretty too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom