Tangled Area Intruding Haunted Mansion?

Rose&Crowner

Hmmm.. She gonna be tall!
A3amcSKCcAAkYPjjpg-large_zps5568151a.jpg

Castle Cake Apologist

Oh ok.. I can't imagine trees next to the haunted mansion in my mind unless they're dead trees lol. One thing's for sure: they shouldn't look like the trees in Fantasyland Forest because those are too peppy for my tastes

There's quite a few trees there already. Trees behind the mansion, trees beside the mansion, even trees in the landscaping of the front lawn. In fact, looking at it... the mansion appears to be designed as though it were located in a heavily wooded area. None of these trees are dead lol. Not sure I'm following your logic.

Turtle

Original Poster
There's quite a few trees there already. Trees behind the mansion, trees beside the mansion, even trees in the landscaping of the front lawn. In fact, looking at it... the mansion appears to be designed as though it were located in a heavily wooded area. None of these trees are dead lol. Not sure I'm following your logic.
wow.. havent noticed LOL

Tip Top Club

I Imagine some of the Mansion extended queue might be re-routed when this opens...It would seem logical from both a show and traffic standpoint. We'll see.

Weather_Lady

To the OP - as you can see from the blueprints, there will be no direct line of sight from the new Liberty Square path into Fantasyland. It should actually do a better job of allowing a "big reveal" than the current arrangement.

I, too, wonder about whether Rapunzel's tower will be visible from other places. It will be interesting to see whether they will have more subdued theming on angles of the tower that might be visible elsewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom