Your Favourite Restaurant Entertainment.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning All, I was looking at booking H.O.B. Gospel brunch and it got me thinking about restaurants that have entertainment like Marrakesh with the belly dancer,and Raglan road with Irish music & dancers.What is your favourite?:) QS or TS.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Oh Naw! Let me guess " Here is your Mezzo,from Italy,it's half a meter,as you can see,it's covered in mozzy cheese,straight from stromboli,like Italy.":)

Pooh Lover

Since I don't have a favorite, I'll go the other way with this one and tell you my least favorite....the ukulele playing woman at 'Ohana. It just really grates on my nerves. I'll apologize right now to anyone who loves her.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Good Morning All, I was looking at booking H.O.B. Gospel brunch and it got me thinking about restaurants that have entertainment like Marrakesh with the belly dancer,and Raglan road with Irish music & dancers.What is your favourite?:) QS or TS.
I'm gonna say "nothing". Give me great food and some great family and friends, and that is all I need. I don't want any entertainment to get in the way.

maryszhi

germany epcot because i love the omph band, raglen road because i am an irish dancer and i love the music, and i would have to say via napoli for the music.

JillC LI

Tell me more about the entertainment at Raglan Road. I wasn't aware of it.

Oh, and to answer your question, I like the oompah band at the Biergarten, and IllumiNations at R&C.

maryszhi

Can't beat a good Ompa band.:)
this brings me back to being stranded in Munich airport on the way to Luxembourg from rome. they had a place near by that had ompa band and had the best boot of beer, apple strudel, and German chocolate cake i have ever had. i pigged out over 6 hours and sadly departed. i still have the boot glass they sold as a souvinear. the one thing that saddened me was some fellow passengers from my flight trying to have them play danka shank, which is an American song using the German word for thank you. i think disney's is amazing in that it plays authentic German songs with only a few Americanized ones thrown in :) and the food there is amazing :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom