Why must People Try To Make Disney Out To Be Evil?

FigmentJedi

It's all Eisner's damn fault that disney has been called a heartless evil corperation. The true evil lies in Microsoft, where an incarnation of Sauron, Palpatine, and El Diablo reigns, Bill Gates.

BeachClubVillas

What an awful website!!! Whoever created that website must be desperately unhappy to take the most wonderful thing on Earth and villify it. Don't forget, though, there are no facts to back up anything he says on this website.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
unfortunately, most of what he's written is fact.... and also during the Eisner days.

Shaman

Originally posted by DonaldDuck
Some people must just get some satisfaction about making good things seem evil. :fork: :drevil:

One could argue that there is no such thing as good and that there is no such thing as evil. Perception, opinion, choice...thats what is comes down to in my opinion.

Fact is fact...as Rob mentioned some things that are said are true...kind of sad if you asked me....Walt must be rolling over in his grave...then again, maybe we shouldn't take things soooo seriously...

Perception, opinion, choice....:animwink:

MouseMadness

Originally posted by objr

Perception, opinion, choice....:animwink:

It is my opinion that I perceive such websites as a load of ______ (even if *most* is true... that which is untrue takes away from credibility) and I choose to ignore it. :wave:

imagineer boy

Whoever made that web site is truly a real jerk. Many of the things there are misunder standings like the S E X in the cloud of dust in the lion king is SFX! Heh, and he claims that there are no special effects in this movie. Didn't he notice the CG wildabeast? A few of the other things were due to disgruntled artists that disney executives didn't notice.
As for the parks, there are plenty of security gaurds all around even on Grad nights, but if people want to act stupid and get themselves killed then so beat it. Some of the things this guy accuses Disney of is a load of crap. After all, this guy could easily be: :drevil:

Legacy

I am so fed up with people saying that Disney hosts Gay Days. I may be wrong (and correct me if I am), but I thought Gay Days happened because the gay and lesbian community chooses to all go the first weekend in June. Disney doesn't sponser or promote the event, it just happens.

Grrr... stupid people taking hersay as fact that can be used to defame character. Sounds like the California DA.

kammybug

This just shows how ignorant some people can be. I wouldn't blame Disney in any of the deaths he discussed. The people he talked about being killed was their own fault. I feel for the families of the deceased but that's why they tell you "PLEASE REMAIN SEATED AND KEEP YOUR ARMS AND LEGS INSIDE THE VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES". Disney cannot physically restrain you themselves to make sure you stay safe. People need to use a little common sense for themselves. Just my 2 cents.

kammybug

Shaman

Originally posted by MouseMadness
It is my opinion that I perceive such websites as a load of ______ (even if *most* is true... that which is untrue takes away from credibility) and I choose to ignore it. :wave:

Well said....:D :wave:

Maybe if we ignore them long enough all the ignorant people will just dissapear off the face of the Earth...

*crosses fingers* :p

lebernadin

Originally posted by Kicker
I am so fed up with people saying that Disney hosts Gay Days. I may be wrong (and correct me if I am), but I thought Gay Days happened because the gay and lesbian community chooses to all go the first weekend in June. Disney doesn't sponser or promote the event, it just happens.

I have no idea what involvement Disney has in this. But with re to gay visitors to WDW, i don't think from a business perspective they should ever be kowtowing to the conservatives who whine that this event happens. I remember reading an article that gay singles/couples have the most disposable income, which is probably due to most not having kids to raise and spend money on etc..

Anyone else remember reading this?

General Grizz

Why must they??

Because it's the truth.* Look it up.

* = Includes animation ______ innuendos...Disney owning ...etc. Yes...Disney has distributed . Not sure if they've gotten rid of it yet.

Pixie Duster

And apparently you're a fan? :veryconfu

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don't worry about people like this. They choose to view Disney in that light, and I chose to view Disney in a positive light. Disney owning ? Hmmmm, well I am not sure about that, sounds like a bunch of hearsay, but if they did there are other parts of the Disney cooperation. It's not like the is meant for the kids, but once again I doubt that.

Finally, EVERYONE IS WELCOME AT DISNEY. I would think a lot less of Disney is they refused the gay community to celebrate there. But they personally do not have anything to do with the event.

General Grizz

Remember that Roy Disney left the company. How much more Disney can you get?

Look it up...Disney owned some - if not the most? - of "Viewer's Choice" - which had .

Pixie Duster

ok, Disney owning Viewer's Choice which showed does not equate directly to Disney owning . And as I said there is the Company and then there is Disney. Ok so the Company owned part of a station that showed , big whoop! Now if the Disney name was put on the station then ya that's a problem, but that's not the case.

General Grizz

. . you're right about the Disney name, but the point is to show how out-of-line Disney will go to get the "quick buck."

Disney owns Miramax: Bad Santa...

Disney owns Dimension Films: Scary Movie...

Disney owns ABC: Are You Hot? (for a while)

Disney owns 33% of E!: Howard Stern (judging naked people), Wild On

Disney owns A&E: Just did a special on Playboy.

And Viewer's Choice. ography giving the mouse the money. The fact is, it was there and Disney knew it.

The deal isn't Disney. It's the current Disney Company leadership.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom