Is There ANYTHING you Just Don't Like About Disney?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Is there something about Disneyworld you just " Don't Like?"..not including the high cost of going....something about the parks, transportation..etc. I know its VERY HARD to come up with something from a place thats so Magical for all of us..BUT.....

I just don't like the concept of packing people in those buses ,especially late eve. Packed like sardines...little kids, babies...a Disaster waiting to happen. I know people all want to get back to their rooms, but for Disney to put themselves in that position..I just don't like it.

OrangeTree

Parades. Meet and Greets. The fact that what was once a world class resort is falling in terms of quality, originality and worth.

...Just those things.

C.FERNIE

Really dislike the bus at closing time, and no one else on the bus seems to either, wish they would put even more buses on! Not very keen on the checking out either lol :wave:

real mad hatter

All Aboard.

Is there something about Disneyworld you just " Don't Like?"..not including the high cost of going....something about the parks, transportation..etc. I know its VERY HARD to come up with something from a place thats so Magical for all of us..BUT.....

I just don't like the concept of packing people in those buses ,especially late eve. Packed like sardines...little kids, babies...a Disaster waiting to happen. I know people all want to get back to their rooms, but for Disney to put themselves in that position..I just don't like it.

You should try riding the midnight Bombay express in India then you'll know what overcrowding is all about :ROFLOL: Room for sixty more on the top,aye,the roof of the train :lookaroun

cowanfamily

I hate the fact that I can stand in line for 20 minutes waiting for a bus, then someone in a wheelchair rolls up as the bus does and are automatically put on the bus. Along with their family that just arrived. Disney should have a seperate bus line for people in wheelchairs. I'm not down on people in wheelchairs, my mother is one, I just think Disney could handle this situation better.

real mad hatter

Let Me Tink.

Ok, after much Tink and tought,heres my answer.Not one thing,I love every thing about my vacation to WDW. sorry,but it's true,not even our south American friends in their hundreds,or the thunderstorms,or that burger that could have been better with more topping.:wave:I Love Disney.:sohappy:

joannecasey

Ok, after much Tink and tought,heres my answer.Not one thing,I love every thing about my vacation to WDW. sorry,but it's true,not even our south American friends in their hundreds,or the thunderstorms,or that burger that could have been better with more topping.:wave:I Love Disney.:sohappy:

Love this ! :)

bigkbull

I hate that it's so far away from me...

But seriously, I second the wheel chair comment above. Something about that just rubs me the wrong way. I think it stems from seeing some people abuse the privilege. I've seen people with an arm cast use a wheel chair just to jump to the front of lines. That's beyond ridiculous.

I also hate paying for parking. We've always stayed off site and rented a car, and that extra cost to start the day just stings. Not ruining my vacation in the least, but still an annoyance.

With that said, the pros greatly outweigh the cons. God, I love WDW.

Sharkreef11

I hate I only get to go once a year!!! :animwink:

"Don't worry I am feel very fortunate to do that for those who didn't pick up my sarcasm." :wave:

LuLaSue

Gum chewing! But...I don't like gum chewing anywhere!

I am grateful that we go once or twice a year! It's the feel good place. I enjoy it all.

6laurac

Top three gripes:

Being 12 hrs drive away
Guests who walk to slow down the middle of the main through fares
Ok so very personal here-Smokers who smoke inside Disney

MansionGoer13z

I disklike the fact that SGE still exists. Maybe the entire state that Tomorrow Land is left in.

Intereactive Queues (Especially the Haunted Mansion one.)

LMA

That EPCOT's Future World is in shambles.

Brazillian Tour Groups

That Muppetvision 3D hasn't recieved a major upgrade that shows a toatally different show.

And other stuff. Which I'm not gonna Troll about at this time because I have an almost endless list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom