2024 Walt Disney Company Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

Surferboy567

That's not a true statement though, is it.
I mean, what is tangible right now beyond Tiana’s that we know about definite…nothing.

Yes, stuff is coming but nothing definite is on the pipeline to go against epic universe which is the context of the question I posted about.

brettf22

Premium Member
1712166313915.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Q: Women's sports in ESPN?

Bob: I'm bullish on it! We just had a record breaking viewing of woman's basketball. We got a lot of contracts for them.

mickEblu

I mean it's true. Universal is still playing catch up and you cant discount everything Disney has done in the last 10 years. It's not realistic to expect Disney to constantly churn out new attractions and lands.

Disneys answer to Epic Universe: 40% vacation discounts

Mmoore29

I'd avoided coming back here until the results were in the bag, especially how much you all were embarrassing yourselves to claim Peltz either had a chance or would be a savior. Or that we'd get a repeat of Philadelphia 2004.

Well not only were the vote totals close to replacing any board members, they weren't even close to the 43 percent withholding from Eisner. 75 percent shareholders on Iger's side? That's as damning as it gets.

The fact is that y'all have lost, hugely. Disney is in great shape and the runway is wide open. The stock is on a tear and will keep climbing and be over $200 a share by 2026. I hear Dana Walden is going to the be the next CEO, per CNBC. So that succession problem is done with.

But don't worry, Peltz has a consolation prize for his wounded ego. He'll either sell his shares to take the gain, or try to angle for greenmail.

As for all you haters, cry harder. Whomp whomp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom