Disney with PENN Entertainment to launch ESPN Bet

Jrb1979

Original Poster
what is opinion based about something literally everyone has been doing whether its legal or not for centuries.....
IMO for some it's not so much the gambling as what was once a family oriented company is now going away from that.

the_rich

IMO for some it's not so much the gambling as what was once a family oriented company is now going away from that.
This isn't wdw putting slots in. This is espn, which is adult oriented and they don't own it. They are letting them license it at sports books where kids wont be. I mean there have been slots in Vegas themed to Disney characters for decades.

MR.Dis

Gambling is a vice, there is no one who forces you to gamble. I have worked to hard for my money and do not gamble. Same goes for smoking and drinking. Each to their own. Want to spend your dollars on these vices, that is on you. No one is forcing you too. I do have one vice, it is called Disney.

the_rich

Gambling is a vice, there is no one who forces you to gamble. I have worked to hard for my money and do not gamble. Same goes for smoking and drinking. Each to their own. Want to spend your dollars on these vices, that is on you. No one is forcing you too. I do have one vice, it is called Disney.
Bingo. I gamble(decided to stop) but don't drink or smoke. As long as those vices don't effect other people then have at it.

Trauma

We are all so imperfect and life is very difficult and full of horrors. I always tell myself never to judge someone on their shortcoming, since I have no idea the pain they may be in.

It just a shame that most vices are so destructive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom