News New Polynesian Resort DVC villas building to open 2024

JohnD

I guess this is the vibe they're going for.
568a69e0.jpg

GCTales

As we get closer,, One possible indication as to whether it will be part of existing Poly DVC or a new seperate may be ROFR on resale.

If part, they may increase buy backs to have more points to sell and to maintain value of current Poly.

If seperate, buy backs may not increase as the value of current will not increase (can't do 11 mo at Poly 2 w/ points from Poly 1)

Last edited:

correcaminos

As we get closer,, One possible indication as to whether it will be part of existing Poly DVC or a new seperate may be ROFR on resale.

If part, they may increase buy backs to have more points to sell and to maintain value of current Poly.

If seperste, buy backs may not increase as the value of current will not increase (can't do 11 mo at Poly 2 w/ points from Poly 1)
Did anyone watch VGF prior? One interesting thing I found out last week was the CMs were told it was an expansion of PVB at the first call. Obviously things can change either way but that was interesting to me to hear them talking about the zoom where they got limited info on it. They do have computer renderings of the room models too done.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Latest demolition pictures - very little left

I'm going to break some news here and leak a very secret new prototype guest experience for people wanting to stay at the Polynesian Village Resort. If it it successful, you can expect to see these pop up at all Disney Deluxe Resorts come next year.

The-Villas-at-Disneys-Polynesian-Resort_Full_47766.jpg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
NOT EVEN THAT SITE WHICH IS STRANGELY FORBIDDEN TO TALK ABOUT HERE HAS THIS SUPER EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW!!!!!!

NEW IMAGES LEAKED FROM DISNEY PARKS & RESORTS OF THE NEW POLYNESIAN RESORT DVC TOWER PORTE-COCHÈRE!!!!!

I dont understand the recent fascination with a driveway overhead cover being called a foreign language phrase. It literally translates to carriage porch. Next thing we'll see new signs for Le oir and Le petit pot. If it's foreign it must be an upcharge.

lazyboy97o

I dont understand the recent fascination with a driveway overhead cover being called a foreign language phrase. It literally translates to carriage porch. Next thing we'll see new signs for Le ****oir and Le petit pot. If it's foreign it must be an upcharge.
Like the many other words and phrases taken from other languages, it is an English phrase. That’s what they’re called.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom