News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

disneygeek90

So given that there are posters who say it’s full at t=0 and it should be 4s, I would expect they’re clicking in late (or have internet lag). Is there a benefit to start clicking refresh a few seconds before go or would you think we would end up in internet limbo doing so?

Or test ahead of time to be sure your clock is synced?
No, right at 7. Clicking early will cause the app to refresh a millisecond before , and the refresh button won’t be available. Having my Apple Watch clock pulled up with a second counter has me 4/4 (groups 46, 54, 11 and 10).

Den Carter

So given that there are posters who say it’s full at t=0 and it should be 4s, I would expect they’re clicking in late (or have internet lag). Is there a benefit to start clicking refresh a few seconds before go or would you think we would end up in internet limbo doing so?

Or test ahead of time to be sure your clock is synced?
Based on other poster's tips, this is the method that's worked perfectly for me two out of two times so far:

1. Run a speed check on your device with your WiFi network AND with mobile data only to check which is quickest. For me my mobile data is quicker than Disney WiFi but my home WiFi is quicker than data.

2. A minute or so before 7, open time.is in a browser on another phone or tablet, NOT the one you're using to book the BG

3. Then on the phone your using to book, open the VQ page and ensure all your party are listed

4. At 06:59:30 (based on time.is) refresh the screen using the button at the bottom of the app - this is to check that your app hasn't timed out or anything, giving you enough time to log back in with your biometrics and browse back to the VQ page if you need to

5. Then WAIT until exactly 07:00. Your aim is for your finger to hit that refresh button the very millisecond that your time.is window tells you it's 07:00

6. The page should change and the refresh button will update to say 'join virtual queue' pretty much immediately. Don't hang around to read the content on the page, as soon as you see 'Join virtual queue', tap it. Your gap between tapping refresh and 'join virtual queue' should be less than a second

And that's it!

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 9 Stats (6/4):
7am: 4.41 secs
1pm: 1364.92 secs, or ~23 mins

BG 184 is the last BG called for the day. This is 14 more than yesterday.

The average pace was 2-3mins/BG until the first stoppage at 10:10am. After resuming, the pace slowed to 3-4mins/BG which eventually returned to 2-3mins/BG around 6pm until closing.

There were three notable 15+ min stoppages today:
10:10 - 10:30 am
2:08 - 2:36 pm
4:11 - 4:46 pm

That does it for Day 9 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-1.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Final Day 9 Stats (6/4):
7am: 4.41 secs
1pm: 1364.92 secs, or ~23 mins

BG 184 is the last BG called for the day. This is 14 more than yesterday.

The average pace was 2-3mins/BG until the first stoppage at 10:10am. After resuming, the pace slowed to 3-4mins/BG which eventually returned to 2-3mins/BG around 6pm until closing.

There were three notable 15+ min stoppages today:
10:10 - 10:30 am
2:08 - 2:36 pm
4:11 - 4:46 pm

That does it for Day 9 of GotG: CR!
View attachment 643562
At this rate, the people that go to Epcot in the morning will be able to join the previous day's 1pm BG.

DonaldDoleWhip

And I landed the 10:40am LL too! ⚡️So pumped - I really want Conga at least once this week.

But first, early entry at IOA for VelociCoaster. 🔥 Perhaps the nighttime spectaculars could be better (really loving what I’ve seen and heard from Momentous in Hong Kong), but it’s a glorious time to be a coaster fan in Orlando.

DCBaker

Premium Member

DonaldDoleWhip

In line for my second experience now - was actually three minutes late for Boarding Group 67.

New favorite ride in WDW! Also favorite coaster in Orlando, probably worldwide alongside VelociCoaster (and I’ve been to all the Disney parks + Six Flags Great Adventure & Discovery Kingdom).

Not scary at all, but so smooth and so much fun. Also, because it’s so danceable, you can completely ignore the plot and have a fantastic time.

Fifteen years later (shocked to be saying this), but Epcot is my #1 in WDW again. 🌐

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 10 Stats (6/5):
7am: 3.55 secs
1pm: 1046.55 secs, or ~17 mins

BG 163 is the last BG called for the day. This is 21 less than yesterday (park closed 2hrs earlier than usual).

The average pace was 4-5mins/BG until around 5pm when it increased to 2-3mins/BG..

There were no notable stoppages today.

That does it for Day 10 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot.png

TheMaxRebo

Final Day 10 Stats (6/5):
7am: 3.55 secs
1pm: 1046.55 secs, or ~17 mins

BG 163 is the last BG called for the day. This is 21 less than yesterday (park closed 2hrs earlier than usual).

The average pace was 4-5mins/BG until around 5pm when it increased to 2-3mins/BG..

There were no notable stoppages today.

That does it for Day 10 of GotG: CR!
View attachment 643855

earlier close might explain why the 1pm lasted a little shorter than yesterday too, less groups given out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom