Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Baloo62

It does have be an either of proposition. If you hate what it's become why continue to support it? My guess is you're addicted to the pixie dust and can't stay away.
That sword cuts both ways. If one is a self-professed social justice warrior, why would you support a company that deliberately prices out the under privileged? Perhaps they privately prefer not to associate with the very people for whom they publicly claim to have such compassion.

MrPromey

…ohhh…

i still can’t quite wrap my brain around it 😎
My expectations aren't super high.

Can't say I've been all that impressed by any of the more recent attractions (and by recent, I mean in the last decade since that's considered recent down here in crazy-town) besides FOP but since the pickings are slim and the wait for Haunted mansion is now often long, I still want to try it some day.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That sword cuts both ways. If one is a self-professed social justice warrior, why would you support a company that deliberately prices out the under privileged? Perhaps they privately prefer not to associate with the very people for whom they publicly claim to have such compassion.
Woah…woah…woah…

1634913032021.gif

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My expectations aren't crazy high.

Can't say I've been all that impressed by any of the more recent attractions (and by recent, I mean in the last Decade since that's recent down here in crazy-town) besides FOP but since the pickings are slim and the wait for Haunted mansion is often long, I still want to try it some day.
…you’re pretty close to the bullseye here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom