Your favorite, ahem......restroom?

mouse_luv

Tangled, PotC, and Gastons restrooms in MK
UK and Odyssey in EPCOT
Brown Derby in DHS
Most of the Deluxe resort ones are good, except I hate that the GF ladies room on the main floor is like one stall so you have to wait forever to get one. o_O Not good if you have a major emergency!:eek:

Arthur Wellesley

When it comes to choosing a favorite spot of sustenance discharge, I am all about proximity, comfort, and efficiency. While I applaud Disney for offering a wide variety or locations & environments to fit such needs, it really is quite complex to narrow it down to one, solitary favorite. Many which come to mind have already been mentioned by other members. The fact that so many of my brethren here on the forums have patronized the same portals of relief as I, goes to show how connected we all truly are. But as for narrowing it down to one superior location to trump all others in this debate, nay. Such an errand would be virtually impossible, as all have fulfilled their purpose for which they serve, and I have (thankfully) never had an unpleasant experience at any of the locations that I've frequented in the past.

FettFan

The Odyssey Pavilion restrooms. Since 99.9% of park guests bypass Odyssey, this is the perfect place for pooping in peace.
The fact that they've never been remodeled is an added bonus: what you're seeing is vintage EPCOT Center.
Odyssey+Restrooms+(11-09).jpg

chama1

I'm bored, and tired, and felt like getting a little Goofy....pun intended. Seriously, does anyone else actually have a favorite bathroom, or am I the only one? Now that I've established myself as the forum Al Bundy, I give you my choice: the men's room on the side of the Imagination building. It's always nice and clean and nobody is ever in there.

Anyone else want to go?

/rimshot
We do have one...it's the one before you enter Epcot from the Boardwalk Inn...it's clean, never crowded...

danyoung56

I can't say that I have a favorite. But being an experienced park stormer, it was fun to read everyone's votes, and to picture in my mind where they're talking about. I was able to mentally locate all except one - the one on the back side of the Imagination building. I never knew there were restrooms there, and now I just GOTTA see 'em for myself!

mouse_luv

The Odyssey Pavilion restrooms. Since 99.9% of park guests bypass Odyssey, this is the perfect place for pooping in peace.
The fact that they've never been remodeled is an added bonus: what you're seeing is vintage EPCOT Center.
Odyssey+Restrooms+(11-09).jpg

Yep, as I've mentioned these potty's are A+! :D I'm glad to see someone else is a fan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom