Your favorite, ahem......restroom?

draybook

Original Poster
I'm bored, and tired, and felt like getting a little Goofy....pun intended. Seriously, does anyone else actually have a favorite bathroom, or am I the only one? Now that I've established myself as the forum Al Bundy, I give you my choice: the men's room on the side of the Imagination building. It's always nice and clean and nobody is ever in there.

Anyone else want to go?

/rimshot

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The bathrooms off the lobby at The Boardwalk!! And 2nd to that the bathrooms in the lobby at the Grand Floridian. Gorgeous, cozy (for a bathroom haha) and always fully clean and smells less bathroomish. Lol :joyfull:

Tom

Beta Return
I'm bored, and tired, and felt like getting a little Goofy....pun intended. Seriously, does anyone else actually have a favorite bathroom, or am I the only one? Now that I've established myself as the forum Al Bundy, I give you my choice: the men's room on the side of the Imagination building. It's always nice and clean and nobody is ever in there.

Anyone else want to go?

/rimshot

My favorite is usually whichever one is least occupied, but "proximity in an emergency" outranks that. And now that you mention it, the one behind Imagination served exactly that purpose on a recent trip. I had no idea it was back there (and apparently neither does anyone else), but my eye caught a glimpse of the small directional sign in a moment of panic. My sincere condolences to the custodial CM who was meandering back there as I was leaving.

SW_matt

The ones immediately to the left as you enter the AKL lobby! Probably because they are pin drop silent but also because they were the first I ever used in WDW :D

sophie_the_pooh

I like the ones between Fantasyland and Liberty square, it's like a stop between two worlds, with a different adventure about to begin depending on which way you decide to go... Ok, I know, I'm going crazy, my trip is 3 weeks away now and I just can't wait any longer....:confused:

Rinx

I've always liked the restroom in the lobby of Beach Club near the rear doors facing Crescent Lake. Always a good post Cape May Café destination :bookworm:

WDW74

BR!.jpg
BR2.jpg
Exterior restrooms at The American Adventure in Epcot are my favorite because of the blue wall tile and sconces. Also you can't go wrong with the restrooms at the Yacht Club and Grand Floridian, although they are gonna be nice at any deluxe resort.

That bathroom at American Adventure ( to the right, if you stand facing the pavilion ) is recently refurbished and HUGE (literally about 20 stalls and urinals) and always empty. Unlike the the bathroom directly across the lagoon next to the Refreshment Port which is ridiculously tiny (1 stall, 1 urinal) and in one of the busiest intersections at EPCOT.

Last edited:

Dr.GrantSeeker

The bathrooms off the lobby at The Boardwalk!! And 2nd to that the bathrooms in the lobby at the Grand Floridian. Gorgeous, cozy (for a bathroom haha) and always fully clean and smells less bathroomish. Lol :joyfull:

I'm new to the forums and when I saw this thread I had to post, especially after I saw this right here!^ These are my two favorite restrooms! I always thought I was crazy for having a favorite haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom