YesterEars Vintage Apparel Collection

Haymarket2008

This month's trio of new shirts are pretty cool. The winner for me is The Peter Pan Club, a great choice to include it. Lots of memories there as a kid. The other two are Walt Disney World Village and Camp Minnie Mickey.

Figments Friend

So...

Has anyone who ordered shirts from the previous collection received them yet?
Just curious....as I know they sometimes take some time to print and ship, but it's been almost a month now since they went on sale and I ordered one.

Wondering if anyone else has received their 'Epcot Center - JII' shirt yet.

-

MagicHappens1971

So...

Just curious....as I know they sometimes take some time to print and ship, but it's been almost a month now since they went on sale and I ordered one.

-
They usually take about a month, sometimes a little longer. You'll get an email when its shipped.

Figments Friend

-

Just a heads up for those that may have ordered the 'Journey Into Imagination' themed t-shirt in this series this past August 18th.....

Disney Store has printed and is now starting to ship these babies out, starting today!

I don't know about others, but I have been wondering about my orders' whereabouts recently.
It seems this time it has taken a bit longer to print and ship these particular shirts out.
Perhaps because so many people ordered em'...?
You have to admit, they were probably one of the coolest 'retro' prints that have been done in a long, long time.

Anyway, I wanted to pop in and let folks know.
I'm sure I was not the only one wondering where my shirt was!

-

jessfriends

-

Just a heads up for those that may have ordered the 'Journey Into Imagination' themed t-shirt in this series this past August 18th.....

Disney Store has printed and is now starting to ship these babies out, starting today!

I don't know about others, but I have been wondering about my orders' whereabouts recently.
It seems this time it has taken a bit longer to print and ship these particular shirts out.
You have to admit, they were probably one of the coolest 'retro' prints that have been done in a long, long time.

-

I just received mine today and ordered all three in various sizes as I'm keeping some and giving some as gifts. Unfortunately my order was messed up and they doubled up on one size of the alien encounter shirt and didn't send one size in it. For the preview center I'm missing 2 shirts. What a mess. I never have problems with my orders and I'm most likely never going to get replacements since they were limited and showing up as unavailable on Disney stores end when I called. I'm leaving for a trip soon and was excited to wear these since I saw they were shipped and of course some of the missing sizes were for me. :cry::banghead::(

Figments Friend

Very unfortunate to hear about the mix up with your shirt order, jessfriends.
I would call and talk it over with someone from the DisneyStore website about your situation.
Even if they cannot replace the custom printed shirts, they can at least refund or give you a website / store credit.
Contact info should be listed on the order form that came shipped with your shirts.

I received my EPCOT Center 'Journey' shirt today, and it is quite nice.
I am pleased, but thought I would mention some observations for those still awaiting theirs.

The 'Journey' ringer tee has a fully ink printed design, which is great.
It is not a 'iron on' style or the type of 'flexible overlay' print process that eventually crack and in worse case scenarios peel off.
The 'Journey' tee looks to be ink printed and is the type that will last a long time.

The shirt fabric is THIN however, which is not a big issue for me.
This particular shirt was printed on a Gildan 50 / 50 so at least it won't shrink in the wash.

-

tirian

So...

-
I received it two days ago. It looks great.

JohnD

-

-

I have mine!

jessfriends

Very unfortunate to hear about the mix up with your shirt order, jessfriends.
I would call and talk it over with someone from the DisneyStore website about your situation.
Even if they cannot replace the custom printed shirts, they can at least refund or give you a website / store credit.
Contact info should be listed on the order form that came shipped with your shirts.

I received my EPCOT Center 'Journey' shirt today, and it is quite nice.
I am pleased, but thought I would mention some observations for those still awaiting theirs.

The 'Journey' ringer tee has a fully ink printed design, which is great.
It is not a 'iron on' style or the type of 'flexible overlay' print process that eventually crack and in worse case scenarios peel off.
The 'Journey' tee looks to be ink printed and is the type that will last a long time.

The shirt fabric is THIN however, which is not a big issue for me.
This particular shirt was printed on a Gildan 50 / 50 so at least it won't shrink in the wash.

-

Thanks. I'm waiting to hear back from them and hope they can do something for me. I do like the journey tee and was pleased with that one.

Cmdr_Crimson

Disney has announced 2 new shirts, and one sweater. They are focusing on designs that have to do with prior celebrations this time around. One shirt is a 25th anniversary one, and the other is a Tencennial shirt. The sweater is a 1970's design. I kinda want the 25th one, but I wish it were 100% cotton.

https://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-special-events/mn/1009902/

I would have rather like these as well...
15_Years.png
20surprises_logo.gif
00-gray.jpg

Rob562

Does anyone know how long it takes for these to ship and arrive? I would like to send one to my Disney World hotel but I don't know if it would arrive fast enough (can't be there after December 1).

If you use the Shop Parks app, you can order it to be delivered to your resort for free. It becomes a shipping option starting 2 days before check-in.

-Rob

dreamfinder

Does anyone know how long it takes for these to ship and arrive? I would like to send one to my Disney World hotel but I don't know if it would arrive fast enough (can't be there after December 1).

They estimate 3-5 weeks. I wouldn't chance shipping it to the hotel. They usually request packages not arrive more than 1 week in advance of the guest. So they might ship it back to Disney Store. Or it arrives after you leave and you are SOL. Your best bet would be to find someone willing to reship it to you. Be it a kind soul online, or a company that provides that service professionally.

If you use the Shop Parks app, you can order it to be delivered to your resort for free. It becomes a shipping option starting 2 days before check-in.

-Rob

Wouldn't work in this case. These are basically a print on demand t shirt. They sell them for a week, then only actually make as many are as ordered, and then have them sent to the warehouse to be delivered. So even though it's technically a Disney Parks item, it's not handled like the rest of their merch.

Rob562

Wouldn't work in this case. These are basically a print on demand t shirt. They sell them for a week, then only actually make as many are as ordered, and then have them sent to the warehouse to be delivered. So even though it's technically a Disney Parks item, it's not handled like the rest of their merch.

Gotcha. I missed the part that these wouldn't be something available through there.

-Rob

asianway

Disney has announced 2 new shirts, and one sweater. They are focusing on designs that have to do with prior celebrations this time around. One shirt is a 25th anniversary one, and the other is a Tencennial shirt. The sweater is a 1970's design. I kinda want the 25th one, but I wish it were 100% cotton.

https://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-special-events/mn/1009902/
Anyone else find it odd that when they makes some of these retro designs based on old logos, they credit a current DDG artist when the designs are just copies of something some other designer created years ago? If theyre breaking new ground, great, credit the artist, but this stuff isnt really anything new per se.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom