Yacht Club room?

HauntedMansionFLA

Judging by the OP's other thread about airfare.... it states they are going July 2-9. So this thread just got THAT much better now.... There is absolutely 1000% NO WAY that you'll go into the Yacht Club check-in and get a different room.... None, Zilch, Zero, Nada...
Right during the 4th of July? Yikes!

Anne dawson

We stayed in YC last August and chose our preferred location using the touring plans room finder. I had already subscribed as we use them to plan days in the park.
They faxed hotel on our behalf a week or so before our arrival and we got the exact area we wanted. Think this is about the time they assign rooms.
From what I have read the success rate for the area you want is reasonably high.
Good luck OP it is definitely worth trying.

mousehockey37

We stayed in YC last August and chose our preferred location using the touring plans room finder. I had already subscribed as we use them to plan days in the park.
They faxed hotel on our behalf a week or so before our arrival and we got the exact area we wanted. Think this is about the time they assign rooms.
From what I have read the success rate for the area you want is reasonably high.
Good luck OP it is definitely worth trying.

That's very interesting because last I knew, faxes received with room preferences went directly into the shredder. Also, August vs a super peak week of the 4th of July are 2 totally different times.

surfsupdon

Right during the 4th of July? Yikes!

We checked in to two connecting rooms on 12/26/14 at Yacht Club. We paid for a Lake view and they gave us the retention pond view at the far wing of the Resort. Needless to say, upon asking, we were given 2 connecting rooms with a Crescent Lake View, which included Epcot and the Wedding Gazebo and marina. Very simple conversation.

So I do believe, if you speak with the right CM, you can get a room change. We did during THE busiest week of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom