Worst Value Resort

• All Star Movies Resort

• All Star Music Resort

• All Star Sports Resort

• Pop Century Resort

• Art Of Animation Resort

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave B

I checked the prices...we are going 10/29-11/10 we are staying at AOA...the prices are as follows:
(these are the Sun-Thurs prices)
POP: 132/ night
CBR: 290/ night (pirate themed room)
AOA: 358/night (suite)
GF: 706/night

I will grant you that AOA (value) IS higher than CBR (moderate), but it's NO WHERE NEAR GF (deluxe)...so I guess the bottom line is we will agree to disagree...more expensive value resort? YES...worst value resort? If you are just basing it on money then YES, you are correct.
As far as theming goes, CBR doesn't hold a candle to AOA, but I guess it depends on what makes you happy.
Well I wouldn't say no where near, you took the most expensive hotel on deluxe with the highest room category

When I just looked their are Villas at the Grand Floridian for that time period for $581, Bay lake tower at Contemporary for $ 536, Animal Kingdom at $468, not far off from that $358 at AOA for a VALUE

Dave B

I checked the prices...we are going 10/29-11/10 we are staying at AOA...the prices are as follows:

I will grant you that AOA (value) IS higher than CBR (moderate), but it's NO WHERE NEAR GF (deluxe)...so I guess the bottom line is we will agree to disagree...more expensive value resort? YES...worst value resort? If you are just basing it on money then YES, you are correct.
As far as theming goes, CBR doesn't hold a candle to AOA, but I guess it depends on what makes you happy.
So not to beat a dead horse, but I just looked up the dates on my trip in Nov, AoA $384,Boardwalk $429, Yacht Club $481, Animal Kingdom $511, Copper Creek $443, GF $557, Just saying, not that far off on Pricing, I will give you the theming is awesome, but to me NOT worth the price for a Value and lack of amenities

Dave B

So I just changed the dates by a day in November 19th-27th AoA$372, Yacht Club $427, Value vs deluxe, wow

KBLovedDisney

Sports, but only due to one bad experience with my family staying there. The room was very small and the shower was that of a locker room (...I mean it is All Star Sports after all). Other than that, I love the Value Resorts.

AndrewsJ

If the 4 of us could comfortably stay at POP, we would consider it, but with 2 DD's over 5'7 sharing a bed....nah, not gonna happen. The amenities we love is the theming...being immersed in all things Disney 24/7. Some guests want to spend HUNDREDS per night to be pampered at the deluxe resorts...I think it's just a waste of $$$, but that's my opinion. For the amount of time we spend at any resort we've stayed in, ASM, POP, CBR and now AOA, I just can't justify the $$$. Now maybe if we hit the Mega-million or Powerball this weekend, that might all change! LOL
More room to spread out is always a good thing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom