Worrying about my plans and crowds...

Jessica Meier

So I have planned out our days and made our ADRs. Now I am stressing about whether I chose the right days for MK days. The two I chose are a Sunday and Friday and they are both MNSSHP days. We will do one night at MK after our AK day on a Wednesday and there are EMH that night. Thoughts?

Mukta

So you have 2 days at MK from opening until 7 pm and anther EMH evening there? are you concerned that it won't be enough time there? I think it is plenty. How many days do you have overall? Are you visiting all 4 parks?

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

So I have planned out our days and made our ADRs. Now I am stressing about whether I chose the right days for MK days. The two I chose are a Sunday and Friday and they are both MNSSHP days. We will do one night at MK after our AK day on a Wednesday and there are EMH that night. Thoughts?

Are you going to MNSSHP one of those two nights? because if you aren't the latest you can be there those nights is 7pm. Just FYI

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

We are not and I understand the being out by 7pm. We will do one night there with EMH. We have park days/nights Sunday thru Friday. Plan on going to all 4 parks
I think you should be fine. Esp with that EMH night, as long as you aren't planning on watching Wishes that night, you can get a lot of rides done with little to no wait. Also, depending on when it is, many people leave after Wishes, so the park crowds thin out. :) Best of luck and have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
Sunday October 4th-MK after breakfast at Ohana (7:45 am adr). Head over to HS after MK closes

Monday October 5th-Akershus breakfast, Epcot all day and night

Tuesday October 6th-Hollywood and Vine breakfast, Hollywood studios

Wednesday October 7th- animal Kingdom during day, plaza ADR at 6:15 MK until we drop.

Thursday October 8th- Epcot all day

Friday October 9th- cp breakfast MK until close at 7pm. Visit where ever else we want that evening.

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

Sunday October 4th-MK after breakfast at Ohana (7:45 am adr). Head over to HS after MK closes

Monday October 5th-Akershus breakfast, Epcot all day and night

Tuesday October 6th-Hollywood and Vine breakfast, Hollywood studios

Wednesday October 7th- animal Kingdom during day, plaza ADR at 6:15 MK until we drop.

Thursday October 8th- Epcot all day

Friday October 9th- cp breakfast MK until close at 7pm. Visit where ever else we want that evening.

Looks decent. Enjoy your Plaza ADR, one of my faves!

Upvote 0

mattdenine

We are going to be there the same time I'm there October 5-11. We are doing MK Oct 5, MNSSHP Oct 6, DTD Oct7, DHS day time and Epcot at night Oct 8, resort day Oct 9, AK Oct 10, MK Oct 11.

We got lucky MNSSHP just happened to be days we wanted to go to different parks. That being said I think your plans look great.

Where are you guys staying?

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
We are going to be there the same time I'm there October 5-11. We are doing MK Oct 5, MNSSHP Oct 6, DTD Oct7, DHS day time and Epcot at night Oct 8, resort day Oct 9, AK Oct 10, MK Oct 11.

We got lucky MNSSHP just happened to be days we wanted to go to different parks. That being said I think your plans look great.

Where are you guys staying?
We are staying at Pop. How about you?

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

@mouse_luv I've never been to the Plaza. What do you recommend?

Here's a link to the adult lunch/dinner menu http://allears.net/dining/menu/plaza-restaurant/lunch-dinner and the kids menu http://allears.net/dining/menu/plaza-restaurant/child-lunch-dinner

You can't really go wrong with anything on the menu there, but my suggestions would be the Plaza Club and the Grilled Chicken Sandwich. The biggest suggestion is the fries. They are the best fries I have ever eaten.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
Here's a link to the adult lunch/dinner menu http://allears.net/dining/menu/plaza-restaurant/lunch-dinner and the kids menu http://allears.net/dining/menu/plaza-restaurant/child-lunch-dinner

You can't really go wrong with anything on the menu there, but my suggestions would be the Plaza Club and the Grilled Chicken Sandwich. The biggest suggestion is the fries. They are the best fries I have ever eaten.
I am thinking the beef brisket sand which sounds delish.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I think it's a fine idea. MK is typically less crowded on "party days," because guests who don't have parkhopper tickets and aren't going to the party don't want to "waste" a full-day ticket on a park that's going to close early. You should be able to get more done during those mornings (especially if you arrive before rope drop) than one typically could.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom