Worrying about my plans and crowds...

Jessica Meier

So I have planned out our days and made our ADRs. Now I am stressing about whether I chose the right days for MK days. The two I chose are a Sunday and Friday and they are both MNSSHP days. We will do one night at MK after our AK day on a Wednesday and there are EMH that night. Thoughts?

DizneyPryncess

I think your plans look great! I agree that sometimes party days are less crowded during the day. When my parents went down in mid-October two years ago, they picked one of the only day without a party to go. They said it was packed, but other days w/the party were not as bad during the day. So maybe there's something to it!

Also, I'm going to be at Akershus for breakfast on October 5th too! :)

You're not the same Jessica who made the Disney bows on Etsy are you? I know I found the person through the boards a long time ago, that I bought bows from, and I thought - eh, long shot but maybe that was you!

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
I think your plans look great! I agree that sometimes party days are less crowded during the day. When my parents went down in mid-October two years ago, they picked one of the only day without a party to go. They said it was packed, but other days w/the party were not as bad during the day. So maybe there's something to it!

Also, I'm going to be at Akershus for breakfast on October 5th too! :)

You're not the same Jessica who made the Disney bows on Etsy are you? I know I found the person through the boards a long time ago, that I bought bows from, and I thought - eh, long shot but maybe that was you!
Not me on the bows! What time is your ADR on the 5th?

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Awesome!!! We will be there at 8:15! If you see us come over and say hi! We will e celebrating my daughter's 7th birthday. It's in September but still celebrating!

Aww yay, birthday girls! Mine's birthday is Oct 13th but we're celebrating too! I'm not sure who she'll be dressed up as yet, but some princess. I'll have my son w/me too, he'll be about 8 months old. And my husband and my mom. Will definitely come say hi!

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
we've actually had to change plans....10/2-10/8 doing HS the evening of 10/2, MK on both 10/3 & 10/4, Epcot on 10/5, HS during day on 10/6 and either pool time or Epcot that evening, and AK on 10/7 during day with last night spent at MK.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
ADRs are as follows:

Mama Melrose at 3:10 for Fantasmic dinner package on 10/2
Crystal Palace at 8am on 10/3
Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian at noon 10/3
OHana at 7:45 am on 10/4
Biergarten at 5:00 on 10/4
Akershus at 8:15am on 10/5
Hollywood and Vine at 8:00am on 10/6
The Plaza at 5:15pm on 10/7

We have OHana ADR at 9:15pm on 10/3 but I am going to cancel that one. Everyone we are traveling with has never seen the Main Street electrical parade or Wishes in park. So that is more important than OHana dinner. Plus I have to cancel some because we only have free dining 6 nights. So 6 meals. My mom is paying for the tea. And they have the deluxe plan and are only staying through Sunday so they are hoping Biergarten will let us use their credits.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom