working out for Disney

Songbird76

Wow, that's scary for small children. It's a good thing you were there.
I felt really bad for the kids. Some didn't seem too bothered, but one of the boys has autism and he really didn't understand what was going on and he was so scared. I didn't actually have to babysit him because he wasn't in the room at the time. He leaves the room when he gets overwhelmed and goes downstairs and walks around until he's calm, and he's allowed to do that. When he came back up, he was in tears and once the ambulance got there, one of the other teachers took him and had a talk with him about what happened and then explained it to his dad when he came to pick him up because he was so obviously freaked out about it. Poor kid...I think he thought the teacher was going to die.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon. Grocery shopping done. Laundry next. Planting new flowers. Before rain that is supposed to be here by 3 but is always missing us! We really need some rain! I am watering twice a day with the scorching temps.
Walking may be on my own! DH in a late training session the next 3 days so later walk times.
Dinner is sans meat since that is all we ate this weekend! :rolleyes: Tonight I am trying a new recipe for Broccoli, cheddar, and brown rice cakes.
Have a good night everyone!

Songbird76

Oh I love Broccoli!! Yum.
I'm taking a rest day tomorrow. I feel really exhausted. I've been working so much and we got SWAMPED yesterday and I wasn't scheduled to work today but they needed extra people, so they asked me to come in anyway. So I worked 5 out of the last 6 days and I have to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday again, so tomorrow is my only day off to recuperate. I was DRAGGING for the last hour today...almost fell asleep at lunch, and then I just couldn't keep up the pace for the last hour, so my body is obviously telling me to SLOW DOWN. So I'm going to listen.

Sans Souci

Hello--

I have been busy the past few days. My mom and my grandmother are coming in from Chicago this week, so I am trying to get my house clean before they arrive. My carbon monoxide detector kept going off last night, which is weird, since I am not heating the house nor did I use my dryer yesterday. I had a technician come in to check, just to be on the safe side. I had a feeling it was faulty, since i have a few others near this detector. It was worth it for the piece of mind, plus he didn't charge! :)

We got an offer for our house and although it is much lower than we'd like, we're accepting it. Next month will be a year since it's been on the market and we're throwing money out the window every month. It's bugging me that our real estate agent is also the buyer's agent. I feel like she should have explained what dual agency means for the buyer. Maybe she did, but why wouldn't you get your own agent, then? Also, I read the contract and he can bail on the offer if he can't find financing at a percentage he wants and he wants us to pay closing costs.:hilarious: I have amended it to say the house will continue to be marketed until his financing is secured and we will be entertaining offers if they come in. Why should he able to have his cake and eat it, too? :p

93boomer

Premium Member
Just checking in. Started my yoga back this afternoon. I had really missed it!! I can only imagine how rough it would have been with a stuffy nose! Lol
Just waiting on DH to get home from a long day. And hopefully we can go walk since he has been in a meeting all day.
Good night all! :happy:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hello--
I have a bunch of Mexican ingredients/food in my house. So, I guess it's Mexican night here. Man, I miss the Mexican food back home. I used to have all of these mom and pop taquerias near me and I don't think there's a large Mexican population here like there is in the Chicagoland area. I found a restaurant, but it was like eating at Chi Chi's or El Torito.

Ah, come back home and we can go to RiverNorth downtown.
o.jpg

@Sans Souci how old is the detector. They won't stop going off if they hit their end of life span eventually will go off every 30 seconds. Just did that last week. Check the date.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello--

I have been busy the past few days. My mom and my grandmother are coming in from Chicago this week, so I am trying to get my house clean before they arrive. My carbon monoxide detector kept going off last night, which is weird, since I am not heating the house nor did I use my dryer yesterday. I had a technician come in to check, just to be on the safe side. I had a feeling it was faulty, since i have a few others near this detector. It was worth it for the piece of mind, plus he didn't charge! :)

We got an offer for our house and although it is much lower than we'd like, we're accepting it. Next month will be a year since it's been on the market and we're throwing money out the window every month. It's bugging me that our real estate agent is also the buyer's agent. I feel like she should have explained what dual agency means for the buyer. Maybe she did, but why wouldn't you get your own agent, then? Also, I read the contract and he can bail on the offer if he can't find financing at a percentage he wants and he wants us to pay closing costs.:hilarious: I have amended it to say the house will continue to be marketed until his financing is secured and we will be entertaining offers if they come in. Why should he able to have his cake and eat it, too? :p
Good luck with the invasion and sale.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning sorry I haven't checked in, in a few days. Life has been a bit crazy. Anyhoo I've been working out and walking, today was 7 inside miles and weights, yesterday I did some Zumba for a good laugh mostly at myself. I've also been doing a couple of relaxation and stress relief practices and 5 minutes of yoga in bed for sleep. I've also been busy over at the Forks Over Knives site(thnx @MySmallWorldof4 ) So far I've tried the buffalo Cauliflower bites:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: and super easy:joyfull:

Songbird76

Hello--

It doesn't sound like the agent is working as hard for you as she is for the buyer. Glad you were able to amend your contract!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hello--

Batten down the hatches!!

My smoke detector randomly went off yesterday morning. We changed the battery and it stopped, but the battery low indicator is supposed to be a chirp, not a full out blast. Glad your tech didn't charge you--keep his number handy!

I hope that broker has your house on the Multiple Listing Service, otherwise it's totally dependent on the listing broker to market it. If this deal falls through because of the buyer's financing, I'd find a new broker and make sure they're not going to pull that dual agency business. It takes very strong ethics to pull that off. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom