working out for Disney

Songbird76

Today is a good day for a bath with arnica. I think I'm working a bit too much. I sure feel it. I've spent the last 3 shifts doing nothing but walking. My hip is starting to complain, my feet are killing me...only one more day to get through this week. I sure am getting my exercise in though!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Today is a good day for a bath with arnica. I think I'm working a bit too much. I sure feel it. I've spent the last 3 shifts doing nothing but walking. My hip is starting to complain, my feet are killing me...only one more day to get through this week. I sure am getting my exercise in though!
Hugs, make sure to have a do nothing day tomorrow!!!!! It may take a bit of time readjusting after being in the states.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend. We were busy as bees. First, we replaced some rotten landscape timbers around some flower beds, which took up most of Sat., ran some errands, picked up paint for my living room that hasn't been painted since my kitchen redo 2 years ago (yeah, I know, but I have had a lot going on), and went Ikea shopping yesterday. We did get all our walking in since it didn't rain. Today was shopping and bills. We will walk when DH gets home. Got to do my weights in a bit. Dinner is a lemon shrimp packet on the grill. Tomorrow hair appt. and getting walls prepped for paint on Wed. Have a great evening!!;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey all!

We're planning our next trip for the end of summer/beginning of Fall and I'm trying to shed a couple extra pounds before we're on the beach! I just picked up Beachbody's dance workout Cize: https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/cize-dance-workout.do

Seems like it's gonna be a lot of fun! Anyone else done it before?
Welcome to our happy little thread:joyfull: I've done it but not the program as designed. It is very fun but I have 6 left feet and still manage to keep up most of the time. The tutorials help. Feel free to share any diet tips, recipes, food pics(both healthy and unhealthy are welcome here), flower and pet pics and feel free to ask away. None of us are experts but we'll share what's worked for us.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh boy it was a BUSY day!!!!! 5 Leslie Sansone miles and then straight out the door with my dh for fasting blood work(his) I went in case he got light headed. I remembered to pack food for him but guess who skipped breakfast getting everybody ready for the day:banghead: From there straight to the mall because after the weigh in he thought he should walk:banghead: at least I got some super soft microfiber face cloths:joyfull: What breakfast was lacking lunch wasn't spring mix, spinach, baby kale and baby swiss chard from my garden I tossed in some cukes, tomato, carrot and quinoa and tossed with evoo, and a mix of chopped cilantro, basil, oregano and parsley from my garden.:hungry::hungry::hungry: Dinner was in honor of @Mr Ferret 88 steamed beets and tops with white beans and mushrooms tossed with some walnut dressing. I'm having a raw warrior shake for a snack in a bit:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

epcotisbest

Meatless Monday inspired by @figmentfan423 - Black bean and cucumber salad. Really tasty. I used ranch dressing but it would have been just as good with a balsamic dressing.
Black beans, cucumbers right out of the garden (hard to get any fresher than that), grape tomatoes, chopped Vidalia onions, shredded sharp cheddar cheese and a pinch of salt and black pepper.

black bean salad.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning today's sweaty mess was inspired by @Sans Souci and @MandyMouse. I decided to go into the way back machine in my workout collection. Jillian Michaels shred it with weights followed by quick trouble zones and cardio was some Cize and yup I was right I have 6 left feet:confused: I'm heading out to pick my greens for my smoothie and I'll add in some raw warrior(I may not have mentioned that's my favorite protein powder), walnut butter(homemade :hungry:) and blueberries:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: It's cool:( so I'll head out for a stroll with the group, no pool today:(:(:(. Lunch will be greens from my garden(my spring mix needs trimming), cukes, yellow squash left over beets, lentils(if I get ambitious and cook some) and honey(really just a bit of stevia:confused:) mustard dressing and dinner will be salad and veggie chili, today's snack apple and almond butter:hungry: Maybe some popcorn if we watch a movie today because the boys ate all I popped last night before I could get to it:banghead:

Songbird76

MandyMouse

Welcome to our happy little thread:joyfull: I've done it but not the program as designed. It is very fun but I have 6 left feet and still manage to keep up most of the time. The tutorials help. Feel free to share any diet tips, recipes, food pics(both healthy and unhealthy are welcome here), flower and pet pics and feel free to ask away. None of us are experts but we'll share what's worked for us.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom