working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Good morning and happy zen day. I'm on the mend but will take it easy for at least today. Today's plans include a face mask, hair mask and a long soak in the tub. Also included a bit of sewing for ME because I managed to get a dress cut out yesterday( wasn't sure I'd be able to do that when I started):inlove: I have some spinach that needs to get eaten, now the question is what to do with it:hilarious: Hope you're all having a great weekend:joyfull:

Nice. I have a nice Jacuzzi bath tub in my master bath room. I have only used it once, because the water coming out of the tap isn't very hot--even when I have it at the hottest. Boo.

I feel like baking today. I was thinking of trying macarons. I feel like I need to do something that is involved. I'll see...

Sans Souci

Hello-

I did a DVD I haven't done in about 5-6 years. It is called Cardio Supersets. It was good for a day when you don't want to go "all out," plus it is a low impact workout. There were sections where she uses gliding discs. It was a bit of fun. :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello-

I just finished a lower body strength training/HIIT video on You Tube. I'm keeping an eye on my legs for bulk. LOL

As of today, I am down 25.5 lbs. since November. I have been going through things that were too small for me a couple of years ago and I find they fit with room to spare. :)

That is the BEST--when you can fit into some of your older clothes! WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATS on the weight loss!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning, I'm almost 100% but still wrapped just to make sure I don't twist. @ lovely short practices started my day(core, detox, digestion and upped body) followed by a couple of LS miles:joyfull: It's finally almost spring like weather so us group of chickens are going walking:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: But as for food I have no clue because I'm going shopping today:joyfull: Hope all of you had a nice weekend

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon! Going to be quick on here. Having heavy storms every other hour. Ugh! Walking inside because I just don't need to get struck by lightening! Rain is heavy too. Dinner is leftover turkey burgers made into tacos. Something quick and easy. DH may be working outages if this keeps up. So much for watching my Braves play! Byeee. Gotta unplug electronics. :(

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon! Going to be quick on here. Having heavy storms every other hour. Ugh! Walking inside because I just don't need to get struck by lightening! Rain is heavy too. Dinner is leftover turkey burgers made into tacos. Something quick and easy. DH may be working outages if this keeps up. So much for watching my Braves play! Byeee. Gotta unplug electronics. :(
Sympathy like. Stay safe my friend and I hope your dh doesn't get called in. Don't you have one tv plugged into a surge protector that you can watch?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. Weight loss yoga with Erick PT and a few LS miles. I'm still being careful but I'm going unwrapped today YEA! It's raining so mall walking for me today along with a bit of Easter shopping(movies and such for the baskets no candy this year) I'm not sure if it will warm enough to wear flip flops before I head home but they're coming with me just in case. @93boomer how did you make out with the storms? I hope nothing bad happened!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning. Weight loss yoga with Erick PT and a few LS miles. I'm still being careful but I'm going unwrapped today YEA! It's raining so mall walking for me today along with a bit of Easter shopping(movies and such for the baskets no candy this year) I'm not sure if it will warm enough to wear flip flops before I head home but they're coming with me just in case. @93boomer how did you make out with the storms? I hope nothing bad happened!
Thanks Figgy!! I am fine. The storms were pretty bad. Poor Chloe stayed under the bed most of the day. It hit around the house several times. For some reason, it keeps running in on the line in the kitchen. Then, the stove beep goes off and scares me half to death! Tomorrow we are supposed to go through another round of bad weather. DH did not have to work. They had all the outages covered.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon. Just got my walking done outdoors today!! It is very warm here-80. I have been outside all day spraying weeds and washing the car. Enjoying this nice weather. We are in for bad storms tomorrow so we are going to mow this evening. May try to work in some yoga this evening or may just do it tomorrow. Dinner is pork chops, cooked apples, and steamed asparagus or broccoli. Have a good evening!;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks Figgy!! I am fine. The storms were pretty bad. Poor Chloe stayed under the bed most of the day. It hit around the house several times. For some reason, it keeps running in on the line in the kitchen. Then, the stove beep goes off and scares me half to death! Tomorrow we are supposed to go through another round of bad weather. DH did not have to work. They had all the outages covered.
Hope your dh doesn't get called out tomorrow and stay safe oxox

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning I did LS's 5k with a twist(never done that one before) and 2 miles from Ultimate 5 day. I heading out with my group today warmish and sun:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: I want to spend the whole day outside but I have to cook falafel, chicken pot pie, stuffed cabbage and baked veggie chips are what on today's to do list. At least most of it gets popped in the oven and I can spend time on my deck doing a short practice or 2 while they're cooking:joyfull: Most of the prep is done and the rest will be done before the sun is up:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Sans Souci

Hello-

I've been working out. I just haven't been online much. It was so beautiful here yesterday--low 70s. I sat out on my deck last night until all these bats came out of nowhere. :eek: It was like the opening credits of "Scooby Doo."

It was lovely today, too. I walked to my hair appointment, it's about 2 miles. I wasn't going to work out today, because my hair looked and felt so good for a change, but I did. Now it's back to its craptastic, usual state. :hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. I wound up doing today's weights yesterday:joyfull: so today so far I did 4 LS miles and I'm hoping to do a couple outside before the rain comes in. I've switched yoga to when my dh is sleeping for now and will see how that goes over the next week or two. Even though he sleeps with ear plugs in I don't want to have music blasting when he's asleep. Tonight's dinner veggie curry:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon. Survived the loud storms yesterday. Some rain this morning but clearing. It is cold - low 50s with winds. We are in high wind warning through tomorrow night. And the dreaded word "snow" is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. :banghead: DH had to go south into next state to help with outages. I ran some errands and going to start my walking inside and do some yoga too today Figgy. Tonight's dinner is last night's. I switched. Tonight is Mexican quinoa salad with leftover pork chops cubed instead of chicken. Have a good evening all!:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon. Survived the loud storms yesterday. Some rain this morning but clearing. It is cold - low 50s with winds. We are in high wind warning through tomorrow night. And the dreaded word "snow" is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. :banghead: DH had to go south into next state to help with outages. I ran some errands and going to start my walking inside and do some yoga too today Figgy. Tonight's dinner is last night's. I switched. Tonight is Mexican quinoa salad with leftover pork chops cubed instead of chicken. Have a good evening all!:)
Sympathy like. I hope your dh gets home safely and soon. I have my blowers set up to send it to @MinnieM123 I hope that it all goes her way

Sans Souci

Glad you evaded the nasty storms! Wow, I had no idea it snowed so late in the season so far down south. I expect that in Chicago, but not where you are. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom