working out for Disney

epcotisbest

Cold here today too @figmentfan423 and snow showers. Really dreading this cold this weekend! Hope you stay warm! Walking inside, again!
Beautiful day here today, upper 40s and sun, but they are forecasting freezing rain and possibly snow for Monday. One weatherman even said there is a possibility of "accumulating ice." I don't like ice.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
good morning i got brave and did 7 miles yesterday and 2 of them were outside. I think @MinnieM123 might be rubbing off on me. Maybe not so much I did it but didn't like it. Today is a zen day yoga, shivering and a warm bath, no make that 2 because i took one already and will probably take another before bed. have a wonderful happy and healthy Valentine's Day xoxo

Sans Souci

Hello,

I've been a bit busy this weekend. So, I worked out Friday, Sunday and today. Saturday we had my mom and my grandmother over for dinner, so I was prepping and cleaning the house for that. Tomorrow, I am going to the Art Institute of Chicago to see Van Gogh's Bedrooms, I am hoping it's not too cold outside. Take care, everyone.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello,

I've been a bit busy this weekend. So, I worked out Friday, Sunday and today. Saturday we had my mom and my grandmother over for dinner, so I was prepping and cleaning the house for that. Tomorrow, I am going to the Art Institute of Chicago to see Van Gogh's Bedrooms, I am hoping it's not too cold outside. Take care, everyone.
have fun!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Our weather forecasters were all wrong. No snow, no sleet, no freezing rain...there were some school systems that closed because of the dreadful forecasts. My wife's office closed too...and we had nothing. It went north of us.
Not complaining about the lack of bad weather and am happy we missed out on the mess.
YEA a snow day with no snow:inlove::inlove::inlove:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Still making a good effort at eating better. Tonight, grilled chicken thighs and brats, served with sauteed cabbage and green beans. Low carb count, but I still have to work on portion size.

View attachment 130969

First of all, that looks DELICIOUS!! :hungry: :hungry: Second of all, I just read Figgy's comment, and I agree that your portion size looks appropriate for you. I could understand if you went back for seconds or third helpings, but the plate you showed us, certainly looks reasonable for a dinner serving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom