Wishes Dessert Party?

mwlillie

How often do the dates for this event get updated? I've been trying to get a reservation for over 2 months for November but the available data have never extended past the end of this September.

Thanks in advance for any help

Cowboy Steve

How often do the dates for this event get updated? I've been trying to get a reservation for over 2 months for November but the available data have never extended past the end of this September.

Thanks in advance for any help
I would call the Disney reservation line. The dates for the WFDP on our trip in December were not showing up online, but they were able to book us over the phone. Though of note: it wasn't in their system as the 'wishes fireworks dessert party' but rather something similar to 'Tomorrowland Terrace fireworks dessert party'. Give them a call and good luck! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jasmine217

I just booked this and chose the Plaza Garden viewing option. Does anyone know, for those who choose that option, are you still able to sit while eating your desserts?

Upvote 0

ask!

I mistakenly booked the Garden Viewing---- and not the Terrace Viewing.
But I am glad I did--- as after dessert we went right to the garden hub and had a great view of the cstle---yes we had to stand, but not in a crowd.

I am a huge fan of wishes---that was my Highlight--- even more so than any ride---so for me, it was sooooooooo worth it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom