Wilderness Lodge DVC additions - Copper Creek Villas & Cabins

Bolna

They have already announced that this will be a separate DVC resort, so VWL2, not an add on to the current VWL. Point structure will be interesting though. I think since WL is not on the monorail, we will see a lower point requirement that VGF and Poly. However, my guess is that it will still be higher than the current VWL.

doctornick

They cannot modify the points required throughout the year at the VWL for existing owners. If I had to guess, they will make an entirely new DVC resort (at least in name) for the new wing and bungalows with a 2067 expiration. It's the least messy route to go.

I'm wondering if they would synch of the expiration date for the same time as the original VWL. That way they could then combine both in at that future time into one new timeshare.

Biff215

I'm wondering if they would synch of the expiration date for the same time as the original VWL. That way they could then combine both in at that future time into one new timeshare.
Not likely, as it would be tough to sell potential buyers on 25 years at their current prices. OKW and AKL currently have a similar situation, so it's not impossible.

cindy_k

Well they are making a long narrow water way between the cottages and villa's building. They could call that Copper Creek.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom