WIFI in the Parks?

RogueHabit

Has WDW moved into the 21st Century yet with park based Wifi?

Just wondered if they had and, if so, was it free for park guests or does it cost. I know they have it for their own operations because you can see the wireless router names as you walk around the park, but I would really like to see some kind of service for guests.

Coming from the UK, cellular just isn't an option as the costs are outragious.

The Mom

Premium Member
Hold on you've got a thread about this in General .I thought I'd vented my anger in the past.Silly me..Mobiles R.I.P.
I am unable to locate a thread about this subject started by THIS poster, searching back a few years. Not the same poster, not the same IP as the other poster. You appear to be mistaken.

Upvote 0

Brewer

We used it this December. Baring in mind it's this or nothing coming from the UK I thought the service was great. Had to log in pretty much everytime but apart from that can't complain at all. Never had service or speed issues.

Upvote 0

Clamman73

I found myself having to reconnect once in a while throughout Epcot and MK. I don't know if it has something to do with jumping from one router to another or a wifi repeater as you walk from one part of the park to another.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Has WDW moved into the 21st Century yet with park based Wifi?

Just wondered if they had and, if so, was it free for park guests or does it cost. I know they have it for their own operations because you can see the wireless router names as you walk around the park, but I would really like to see some kind of service for guests.

Coming from the UK, cellular just isn't an option as the costs are outragious.
All 4 parks, water parks, all resorts and Downtown Disney.

Here is a review http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/inter...-new-magic-kingdom-wi-fi-internet-service.htm

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

I am unable to locate a thread about this subject started by THIS poster, searching back a few years. Not the same poster, not the same IP as the other poster. You appear to be mistaken.
Spot on.It just seemed so familiar,apology.It was indeed another OP with comments made by the OP on the other thread.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom