Who makes the best drink at WDW ??????

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Kouzzina does serve sangria, but I don't know if it's the same as Spoodles. I had a sparkling white sangria that tasted of mint and green apple when I was there in January, and I think they have a more traditional red one too.

Have to check them out when we return. Hopefully, it's the same as before. :slurp:

disneyrcks

The frozen stoplight margaritas the studios aren't too shabby......

I agree...one of the first things my fiance and I do at the studios is go see Muppet 3D then get a stoplight then head over to attempt TSM (which is usually way too long, still haven't been on it!) We also love to head over to the Wave to sample the "glow" cocktails in their menu (we are primarily beer drinkers at home so we love to sip and share different drinks there) A little less than three weeks and we will be there drink in hand!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I remember on our honeymoon back in 2000, we ate at Bongos in Downtown Disney, and I had a ______ on the Beach. It was rather good. :D

NiarrNDisney

I agree...one of the first things my fiance and I do at the studios is go see Muppet 3D then get a stoplight then head over to attempt TSM (which is usually way too long, still haven't been on it!) We also love to head over to the Wave to sample the "glow" cocktails in their menu (we are primarily beer drinkers at home so we love to sip and share different drinks there) A little less than three weeks and we will be there drink in hand!

OMG I totally forgot about StopLights at High Octane! I just tried one last trip and now have a new favorite. Not to mention High Octane is a nice rest spot for the adults in DHS!

PatriciaH

Pineapple Upside Down Martini at Flying Fish
Slushies at France
Margaritas at Cava del Tequila
Chocolate Block wine at Jiko
All the drinks at Prime Time are great-lots of old fashioned ones made well
Antioxidant Cocktail at the Wave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom