Who makes the best drink at WDW ??????

Minnie1976

Best drink at WDW

Yak Attack at Yak & Yetti

Trips to WDW 1976-1985,1987,1991,1994,1996,2000-2009:wave:

PoohBear119

I personally love the Rose and Crown pub for great beer selections and the wine atop the California Grill and at Jiko is great.

Pioneer Hall

I personally love the Rose and Crown pub for great beer selections and the wine atop the California Grill and at Jiko is great.

Prob my favorite place to go as well. The beer selection is top notch and it is the only place I have found strongbow on tap in the states (because the bottle is not nearly as good).

Minnie1976

I don't know what was in the yak attack. But it was GOOD!!! It was a multi colored layered drink. My husband and I shared one. I'm not a big drinker, and I was fine afterwards. Of course, we filled up on the delicious food at Yak and Yetti's to soak up the alcohol.

tampabrad

Citrico's had some very unique drinks. All made fresh to order. Last time I was there I had a Strawberry Basil concoction and my friend had a Raspberry swirl pina coloda that was to die for.

Pooh Lover

I don't know what was in the yak attack. But it was GOOD!!! It was a multi colored layered drink. My husband and I shared one. I'm not a big drinker, and I was fine afterwards. Of course, we filled up on the delicious food at Yak and Yetti's to soak up the alcohol.

The bright orange and red swirling drink combines mango daiquiri, Bacardi Light Rum, and wildberry flavors, which is then topped off with a cherry.

disneycouple07

The Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France is wonderful, although my husband prefers the Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush.

Completely agree! DH and I love the Grand Marnier Orange Slush. We can't wait to have few of those in September. I'll probably be waiting for the cart to open bright and early. Might have to try the Grey Goose slush.

travelgip

Hands down a Grey Goose Cosmopolitian:slurp: made by Tammy at Mizner's Lounge in Grand Floridian (if she's still there) I bartended through college and part time now and she is by far the BEST bartender I ever saw in WDW:king:

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Hands down a Grey Goose Cosmopolitian:slurp: made by Tammy at Mizner's Lounge in Grand Floridian (if she's still there) I bartended through college and part time now and she is by far the BEST bartender I ever saw in WDW:king:

That sounds really good!

jim1051

Ahhh soooo many choices

beer at england or raglan road

chi-chi at Ohana

Grey goose at France

Italian wine

Milkshakes at Beaches and Cream

I have to stop, now

Sweet Melissa

In my personal experiences, my favorite resort restaurant lounges for atmosphere and good bar staff are at the Wave and Sanaa. I also love the Victoria Falls lounge in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. But for best drinks, I've never been disappointed with Jellyrolls' specialty drinks. They've got a few that are named after songs, like the "Blue Suede Shoes" and the "Sweet Emotion." Also, check the specials board for whatever concoction they're serving in the giant red party cups that night. They're usually full of alcohol and dangerously sweet (which is my preference, so do note my recommendations with that in mind). I also love the Italian Margherita at the Tutto Italia kiosk in Epcot, and every margarita I've tried so far at La Cava del Tequila.

disneylemons

Grand Marn Slush
Pink Ice Pick -restaurant by Boardwalk with microbrewery..can't remember the name..
Some drink with a glowing ice cube at Whispering Canyon at WL

Erin_Akey

Grey Goose Lemon Slush YUMMMMINESS!

I also am NOT a red wine drinker, but in a tasting in Italy tried a sparkling red they serve by the glass in the wine shop called Rosa Regale and it is now a staple in my home. Amazing and sweet and delicious!!!

Most of the restaurants serve it and so we always have a bottle at both California Grill and tutto italia over dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom