Which WDW park do you spend the LEAST time in?

Which park do you spend the LEAST time in?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 129 60.8%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • Epcot

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

216bruce

HS went from being my second favorite park (behind MK) to dead last by far. Once the animation studio left and there was NO semblance of it being a 'real' studio of any sort, it became a place with a great looking main street and about four or five attractions that we liked. In and out in a half day. AK, we love it. Beautifully themed and lots to look at and spend time doing. The animals make it a little different every time you go. Maybe a Star Wars addition will help out HS...but that will be years from now. Epcot, apart from WS is falling rapidly too.

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
At this point in time, I'd probably spend more time in AK than in DHS. AK has Everest, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safaris, It's Tough to Be a Bug, and the various animal enclosure walking trails (or train ride). DHS now only really has GMR, ToT, RnRC, and TSMM (if you can even get on it).

CheshireCat12

AK- usually 4 hours is good. Arrive rope drop, ride EE twice in a row, hit Dinosaur on FP+, Primeval, back to EE on FP+, Nemo or Lion King, lunch at Flame Tree. Next trip no Flame Tree :( so probably leaving earlier and won't see Lion King/Nemo because we just did both last trip.

But DHS is also about the same: FP+ for ToT, RnRC, Star Tours; stroll around and maybe do Animation academy or shopping, never get a chance to do TSMM because we spend our first tier pass on RnRC, usually skip Fantasmic. Planning both TSMM FP+ and Fantasmic for next trip though, changing it up!

We like to pop in and out of Epcot and MK about 3 times in a 5 day trip.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
DAK. Last real visit to the park was November 2011, until last weekend. We go to the parks about two weekends a month. Between Nov. 2011 and last weekend, I spent a 1/2 hour in the park in December 2013, just walking to Kilimanjaro and leaving once we saw how insane it was back there.

Last weekend we went on Dinosaur, Everest, and Safaris. Fun stuff. But on our way out, I told my family I have no desire to go back until Avatar opens. :p I'm not a zoo guy, so the place does nothing for me. Everest is also nothing special. I like Dinosaur, but it's not worth going to the park just for that.

WDWoptmist

Animal Kingdom but not by much we spread pretty equal love to all of the parks with the exception of Epcot getting way more than the other 3 lol

MaryJaneP

AK and DHS both parks full of walls, so if you want to see walls, these are places to be. Hard to imagine either are worth more than a half day though.

Dog Ate Mouse

we used to spend the least time in AK. But as of late that has been changing and with the new experiences to come I feel will make this a full day park. I will say though that we find this park to be very relaxing, some good food and a little thrill to boot.

Killnme

AK for sure! I don't think it holds crowds well. The Dino carnival area is a total rip off.

Now with that being said this weekend my 10yr old will try EE for the first time. If she likes it we will be spending more time in that park.

bebert

AK
My wife does not like animals, hence the rest of us don't get to see animals. If we go to AK at all, we stay there to eat lunch at Rainforest and then leave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom