Which WDW park do you spend the LEAST time in?

Which park do you spend the LEAST time in?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 129 60.8%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • Epcot

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I was torn myself between DHS and AK. At DHS - now - all I'd really go for is ToT and RnRC, and maybe a once-through on TGMR. At AK, I could do EE, Dinosaur, and KS over and over again....so I'd now probably spend more time there than DHS.

belledream

I was torn myself between DHS and AK. At DHS - now - all I'd really go for is ToT and RnRC, and maybe a once-through on TGMR. At AK, I could do EE, Dinosaur, and KS over and over again....so I'd now probably spend more time there than DHS.
I think for us, it's the nighttime entertainment that keeps us at HS for an entire day. Though hopefully that is soon to change with AK. :D

WhatJaneSays

HS because I’ve got my FPs lined up to be in and out in under 3 hours … unless I’m staying for Fantasmic.

But ... I probably enter HS more than any other park because if I cut across property on the way to or from work it’s the one with the easiest access.

SnarkyMonkey

DHS for me. I probably only visit every other trip. I saw Fantastmic once and just don't feel its'so worth the wait and crowds. So when I do go to DHS, I use that evening for some downtime.

Courtney6682

For our family it is def AK...we literally go there to ride Everest, Kali and Primevil Whirl...and only once per trip lol. HS....is kind of the same thing...except we go there 2 half days per trip...just to ride ToT and RNRC as many times as we can. Or possibly stuff our faces at Prime Time;)

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Animal Kingdom. To emphasize this point: my friend and I have done everything in the park in less than an hour two years straight.

cosmicray

Voted Animal Kingdom, only because I've only visited the park twice (both times during Thanksgiving week 2012)....That's not a knock to the park at all, I love it...Plan to visit it even more once I bite the bullet and buy an annual pass.

acishere

DHS I finished what I wanted to see by 2:30 and went back to the hotel until Fantasmic. If I saw more shows I could have padded it out more, but I've seen them enough so I only throw them into the plan occasionally.

AK I spend a lot of time wandering around looking at everything. I wind up being able to make it from opening to close there.

wdwfan4ver

It is difficult, but I say DHS. I don't do TOT, Rock n roller coaster for rides. I do the other 3 rides. I also do muppet vision 3d and One Man's Dream. Yes, I do tsmm right away.

I don't LMA because once is enough and the time the first showing starts is the issue for me. I like to leave theme parks 1:00 to 1:30 p.m. for a hot summer afternoon break in the hotel.

FettFan

Animal Kingdom. The most time I ever spent there was when I got stuck on Kilimanjaro Safaris. A giraffe decided it wanted to just stand in the middle of the road.

PHS79

For us its HS, last trip we were there at rope drop and spend maybe 3 hours there. We had a breakfast ADR at H&V, rode Star Tours, Back Lot, and did Muppet Vision then back to the resort. For our up coming trip we have ADR for H&V our last full day at WDW so our DD (5) can see Doc McStuffins and Sofia, then I am guessing we will probably do 2 maybe 3 rides and get out of there, I didn't bother wasting any FPs for HS, we are going to MK that night so I saved the FPs for there.

Atleast for us at AK we can spend 5-7 hrs there before we either hop to MK/Epcot or head back to the resort and relax.

The Magical Genie 123

I seem to always find a lot more to do at DHS than DAK. I love rides and wish DHS had more of them, but I like to see the shows that DHS has to offer and meet characters as well.

DABIGCHEEZ

At this point I am the first vote for Epcot(and might be the only)... but let me explain how my family likes to visit WDW. We like to do things that we like the most.

MK and AK- we usually spend 2 relatively full days in each of these.

MGM(yes we still call it that)- gets 1 day and sometimes another 1/2 for kids to hit TOT and RRC...hit Fantasmic one or sometime both nights.

Epcot usually gets 1 day max... and that can either include ROE or not. Mostly... we get there early and are done with Future World by 1pm at latest...No MS or Ellen. We don't always go on Soarin...because it is really nothing that great for any of us. We will hit Rio de tres amigos once or twice and pretty much are done. We have done WS a number of times and have not done it the last 3 or 4 times. We have done everything at Epcot at least a few times each over the years. Usually go back to hotel mid afternoon and only sometimes return for ROE.

Now if I were to go by myself... the answer would probably be MGM. Only thing I really enjoy there is TSM.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom