Which park would you visit twice?

Goofyernmost

I haven't read the whole thing so I apologize if this has already been suggested. Considering the ages of you kids my first reaction would be MK. However, you might not get the opportunity to see all the stuff at Epcot which leads me to the second thought. If you have park hoppers you can do what I usually do and that's to spend a half day at each one to complete your touring.

It also gives you the perfect opportunity to ride the Monorail from Epcot or MK, depending on the park you start at. Once you have been to Epcot, you will see easily if it is something that your family dynamic will work with and decide then. Just don't add the Park Hopper until you have decided that you would like to do system. It's the same price whether you do hopping everyday or just one day.

A W Reezy

We did a five day last week that looked like this:
Day 1: MK
Day 2: Epcot
Day 3: HS/Epcot
Day 4: AK/Downtown Disney/Rest
Day 5: MK

I feel like I got to do everything I wanted to do, plus I got in 2 days of MK and almost 2 days of Epcot... My 2 favorite parks.

BTW, we have a 2 year old as well. She seemed to do real well with that schedule.

gostone23

We try to do 2 visits to Epcot and Magic Kingdom per trip. Then AK and DHS get a day or a half each and we try to squeeze in a visit to DTD. But i think I'm the only one in the family who is an Epcot fanbois so that may change as my daughter gets older. I could always entice her with meeting Marie.

-robert

DizneyPryncess

With your kids, at their ages, Magic Kingdom. My daughter is almost 3, and we spend extra time at the Magic Kingdom. The rides & meet/greets there are her favorites. She does enjoy things at each park too, but MK takes the cake for her. :)

Capsin4

I'm planning a Disney trip of 5 days. Which park would you visit twice and why? Iv'e heard Epcot because its big, and MK because its MK. I'm going with two kids(2,4) if that helps make a decision.

MK hands down especially if you're focusing on your little ones. It's a true 2+ day park, maybe more since you haev little ones and depending on crowd levels. Epcot is usually a multiday park mainly because it's a LOT of walking and shop browsing and movie watching. You could do it in a day if you prioritize well as it's relatively light on true attractions. MK is DENSE with attractions.

Contrary to the impression many will give you, HS can be a 1+ day park if you are doing all (5) rides, the 6 shows, character greets and such. It's light on rides, but has a good amount of time sinks...but nowhere near the value MK would give you. AK is our second favorite park, but it's least in need of an extra day especially if you get there when they open.

Haniel

Original Poster
Thanks for all the suggestions.. I'm really leaning towards MK
1.MK
2.HS or AK
3.Epcot
4.HS or AK
5.MK
The logic to the schedule is that we have a 1/2 to 2/3 day park in between the Full day parks.

What do you think. Should I let extra magic hours affect the schedule, its usually only 1 hr.

Disneykidder

Your kids and 2 and 4 so i'd definitely say MK.
My kids also love Epcot and they are 3, 5 and 10. They have been a bunch of times so they know what they like and where to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom