Which park would you visit twice?

Haniel

Original Poster
I'm planning a Disney trip of 5 days. Which park would you visit twice and why? Iv'e heard Epcot because its big, and MK because its MK. I'm going with two kids(2,4) if that helps make a decision.

mousehockey37

I'm planning a Disney trip of 5 days. Which park would you visit twice and why? Iv'e heard Epcot because its big, and MK because its MK. I'm going with two kids(2,4) if that helps make a decision.

Base it off of your families likes. You're gonna get a ton of answers and a few arguments to boot.

I'm off to get the popcorn on this one.

Haniel

Original Poster
No doubt about it, Magic Kingdom.

The most rides.

The most classics.

The most to do for your kids.

EPCOT is big, but they'll virtually get nothing out of World Showcase and most of the rides (Mission Space!, Test Track, Soarin') will either be too thrilling or they won't be able to ride for height requirement.

That was my thought exactly. I've only been to MK and have read you should plan to spend two days at Epcot. They also said that in the DVD they sent me(DW).

CAPTAIN HOOK

If I were YOU then with two youngsters it would be MK.

But, you asked which park I'd visit twice so the answer is EPCOT. A world of variety around World Showcase and the best fireworks show in Orlando - Illuminations

Jahona

Magic Kingdom for the rides.
Epcot for spending an entire day leisurly strolling through World Showcase and a stop to the Boardwalk.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Magic Kingdom, obviously. Have you not read all the complaints about nothing to do in the other three parks all over these forums? :cautious:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If you were all adults or adults and older kiddos like above 8 I would say Epcot 2 days in a 5 day trip BUT since the kiddos are so young I would say 2 in MK!
I personally like several days at both of those but your trip is on the shorter end so I know that's not probably possible. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom