Which is the best Epcot ride?

What is the best Epcot ride

• Total voters

aw14

My vote is Spaceship Earth. Its dull, has a historical inaccuracy, but as a former history teacher I absolutely love it

P_Radden

I voted for Living With The Land. I know it's not thrilling and it could use some attention to details, but it is relaxing and educational. I also like how the ride path is visible from Garden Grill and vice versa. Plus Garden Grill is a great meal before going on Living With The Land.

This ride always has that good old EPCOT Center vibe, and that's a good thing! IMO all this ride needs is it's films updated to HD and fix the broken anamatronics.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Soarin then test track. I'm hoping the new frozen ride can change this list.
giphy.gif

jmillig

I LOVE the detail on Space Ship Earth. Everything from the scent of burning papyrus in the scene where it discusses the burning of the library of Alexandria, to the amazing feeling I get when it rounds the corner to show Jessie Owens winning at the Olympics.

This also leads into why I love Soarin! The scents really enhance the experience!

Schneewittchen

I dither. I am generally a lover of modern design or classic, dark rides with lots of animatronics.

Spaceship Earth should be my favorite. It has a fantastic building. I really appreciate the aesthetics of the design, shiny futuristic sphere, cool colors in the queue. It's dark, the animatronics are really great. The whole idea of slowly rising through the sphere and then turning backwards for the way down is super cool. EPCOT Centre love, nostalgia, etc.

But I went on Test Track for the first time this Spring. I enjoy thrill rides, but I don't need them. I was floored. Expectations surpassed, wow! It pains me, but even with the GM branding, this has to be my favorite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom