Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

SpykeYs

Original Poster
Hello,

I thought that it would be interesting to know if you ever saw any Celebrity while being at the World.. If so, any pictures ? As for myself, none :shrug:

Regards,

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I posted a thread yesterday about mine, I saw Jason Varitek 2 days on my vaca last week, Wed at the magic Kingdom, and then thurs at MGM (DHS...) Ill post another pic though...

this was when we first recognized him and he was surrounded my Disney cast members and photo people
Christmasandvacation07055.jpg

Christmasandvacation07057.jpg

Christmasandvacation07059.jpg

LorangeJuice

I saw Mark Rippen (sp?) if anyone remembers him.

I was in 4th grade on a school trip which was right after the Superbowl. It had to be '91 or '92 when the Redskins won.

SIR90210

Mickey Rooney, Regis Philbin, and Kelly Ripa (whom I was lucky enough to be on GMA with that morning) all on the same day.

Nansafan

A number of years ago while riding the TTA, we looked down at the Plaza Rose Garden and filming there was Ben Savage and Topanga from Boy Meets World. We also saw Steven Tyler getting off a ride the year Rock n' Roller Coaster opened.

C&D

Andy Griffith at MGM (my Mom got to talk with him a bit).
Saw Kelly and Regis doing their morning show at Magic Kingdom.
And spoke briefly with Art Linkletter on the Members (Vacation Club) Cruise 2005 (We met him at the pool, and spoke, again briefly, with his wife in the elevator.)

And we saw Roy E. Disney at the Roy O. Disney dedication for the newest addition to the Steam Train Engines at WDW.

kag1984

I saw Michael Jackson at Test Track, that was creepy and made me shiver. I also chatted with Marie Osmond a couple of years back, John Stamos near Epcot GR. And I swear that I saw William Hung from American Idol at Dinosaur at DAK... he wasn't with GR people so I don't know for sure... but the poor guy looked JUST like him!

Yanks07

Saw Vinny Testeverde @ MGM a couple years back. He was smiling and waving. :wave: Hope to see a bunch of sport celebs. when we hit espn weekend this feb./mar.

yensidtlaw1969

On my last trip I saw Mickey Mouse! It was so crazy, I wanted to ask for his autograph, but I left him alone.

. . . :lookaroun

-Yensid "Happy Newly New Year!" tlaw1969

chels26

i saw Jon and Kate (plus 8) and their children this summer at pizzafari in AK. I also saw Tom Welling (Draco Malfoy) getting off dumbo.

I'll be going down in 26 days to start the CP. I'l be in attractions, so i really can't wait to see who i'll meet!

jonesenon4

:xmas:my family and i saw Hulk Hogan in 05 outside of test track.we were standing in line and he was alone going to the front of the line,but he did stop and say hi. seemed like a nice guy.:sohappy:

I saw Kirstie Alley a couple of years back in the Haunted Mansion with her kids and Frontierland. (In case people wonder, she is the spokesperson for Jenny Craig and was in many movies in the 90's.) No, she wasn't part of the attraction. :)

SpykeYs

Original Poster
:xmas:my family and i saw Hulk Hogan in 05 outside of test track.we were standing in line and he was alone going to the front of the line,but he did stop and say hi. seemed like a nice guy.:sohappy:

When Hogan talked to you, did he say "Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamania run wild on you?!?!?!!?" :ROFLOL:

raven

Rode ToT and RnR years ago with Justin Berfield from "Malcolm in the Middle" & "Unhappily Ever After" (before he was on Malcolm when he was like 12). His mother didn't want to go on the rides and since we were in front of them, she asked us if we would ride with him. I didn't even recognize him until the 2nd ride.

When we were at DL last year we saw Kelly Osborne.

I saw him too, but in the Magic Kingdom in the special box for the 3pm parade. That was in September/October 2004.

I also saw Michael Harrison (The Comedian/ Ventriloquist) on the Disney Wonder, he was very funny. I was on the Halloween Cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom