Which celebrity have you seen at Walt Disney World ?

atterris

Nick Cage at DL in the haunted mansion. I was so close that I could have pinched his bum. Also he's really bald! They must cover it up for the movies.:ROFLOL:

WickedQueen22

i saw Jon and Kate (plus 8) and their children this summer at pizzafari in AK. I also saw Tom Welling (Draco Malfoy) getting off dumbo.

I'll be going down in 26 days to start the CP. I'l be in attractions, so i really can't wait to see who i'll meet!

Isn't Draco Tom Felton?

mas

Bud from Jag

Saw bud when I was at Disneyland. When JAG was still on and popular - 2002. He was thrilled to be recognized.

pacochran

On November 29th of last year saw Neil Patrick Harris at MGM (MHS now), getting off ToT. Took my sons picture with him, but still can't figure how to download it.

go3epcot

Barry Bonds in the Polynesian- with his family and Disney VIP guide- not interested in chatting (go figure). My wife still comments on how big his arms were!

doombuggie

Roger Clemens, andy Pettite, Stuart Scott, Randy Moss, Barry Sanders....and i think thats it.

mind you all of these were at seperate times. and randomnly...they were not making apperances. will post more if i remeber

YankeesFan

Back in the mid 90's, we saw the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders filming between the Hub & Tomorrowland. I just remember it being unseasonably cold that day and the cheerleaders really didn't have much on to warm up. ;)

wendysmom

We saw Drew Carey. Very nice guy! He talked quite a bit about "Who's line is it anyway" with my daughter. (Her favorite show at the time) He said he had a ball doing the show and the funniest stuff was often left out!

DDEPILLO

I saw Dee Snider (lead singer twisted sister) I thew up the horns as
I we walked past each other :fork:.... He gave them back :D

abbeysmom

i saw Jon and Kate (plus 8) and their children this summer at pizzafari in AK. I also saw Tom Welling (Draco Malfoy) getting off dumbo.

I'll be going down in 26 days to start the CP. I'l be in attractions, so i really can't wait to see who i'll meet!

OMG, I would have loved to see them. I love their show and think their children are adorable. :wave:

lac628

OMG, I would have loved to see them. I love their show and think their children are adorable. :wave:

We also saw Jon and Kate last summer in passing at MK. I wanted to follow to get a pic. but she was yelling at someone (surprise, surprise), so I figured I wouldn't bother her. I LOVE her anyway!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom