Where to find good coffee??

3fordisney

We are going down in April with my in-laws. My father in-law is big on coffee. My husband and I are not really coffee drinkers. It has to be pretty cold for me to drink it. We know he can get it at Pop Century in his refillable mug. Does anyone know where he could find some, perhaps at the parks?

Thanks for your help. He asked us about it and I couldn't even think of where he could get any:confused: . Your help is appreciated!!

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
I think that Krispy Kreme doughnuts are part of the buffet at Donald's Breakfastosaurus in AK.
Krispy Kreme's are the 'king of doughnuts' in the Southeast.

:slurp:

MMMMMM:slurp: , as I read this I am eating a hot Krispy Kreme. They are definatly the :king: of donuts..... yummy!!!

Anyways, like others, we too took coffee and brewed it in our rooms ourselves. Kona @ the Poly is also our favorite at WDW. The Nescafe did taste a little burnt like, but if you put enough creamer in it, it is somewhat bearable.... somewhat.

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
I believe there is both a Dunkin' Doughnuts and a Krispy Kreme around the 5300 block of 192 East in Kissimmee.

Besides Kona, try the coffee bar in the back of the Morocco pavilion in World Showcase. It's adjacent (and in the back of) Tangierine Cafe.

Len

Upvote 0

jody31

Jamican Blue Mountain coffee is generally regarded as the best coffee in the world . Try to get hold of some for your father - in -law and you'll be in his good books for the rest of the year

Upvote 0

tink81

I second the idea of bringing your own and making it in the room. I think we will do this on our next trip. You can buy the on the go coffee cups with lids at the grocery store and take a Brita pitcher with you to filter the water. I CAN NOT drink Nescafe for 8 days straight again, I totally sceeve Nes-crappe.

Upvote 0

3fordisney

Original Poster
Hope this helps!! I would suggest maybe bringing a small coffee maker and some coffee grounds, just so he won't be disappointed. I know some people can be quite grumpy until they get their coffee. BTW, We are going down at the exact same time as you, staying at the POP, and from Alabama! it's a small world!

It is such a small world!! We are looking forward to it since this will be our first trip in the spring.

It couldn't get here fast enough!!!

Upvote 0

3fordisney

Original Poster
Jamican Blue Mountain coffee is generally regarded as the best coffee in the world . Try to get hold of some for your father - in -law and you'll be in his good books for the rest of the year

Do you know where I can find this? Internet or store? I haven't heard of it before and he likes his coffee. The Nescafe isn't gonna cut it for him.

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

yum! That Kona coffee sounds sooo good!
I am not sure about actuial brewed coffee in the parks or anything but I know that the Disney coffee that u can buy in a ton of gift stores, I got mine at World of Disney in Downtown Disney is very good. So it's an idea for some coffee he might wanna take home. I get it everytime I go.
Ok now I need to have some coffee, 4pm coffee... niiice! hehe
:wave:

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

yes this coffee is AMAZING!
I had it at the actual "factory" in Jamaica. They had all kinds of free samples. So very good! Only second to the many dripping, rum-soaked Tortuga cake samples in Grand Cayman... :slurp:

Upvote 0

jody31

I'm not sure where you can buy Blue Mountain -I live in Engalnd and most supermarkets have it , I'm not sure where you can buy in America, but you'll probably find somewhere on the internet.
In regards to peaches who went to Jamica and tried it , that sounds so cool , I hope you did'nt run into too many spiders - Jamica is crawling with tarantulas - I think that's probably the best thing about England ,we don't have any dangerous spiders

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

I'm not sure where you can buy Blue Mountain -I live in Engalnd and most supermarkets have it , I'm not sure where you can buy in America, but you'll probably find somewhere on the internet.
In regards to peaches who went to Jamica and tried it , that sounds so cool , I hope you did'nt run into too many spiders - Jamica is crawling with tarantulas - I think that's probably the best thing about England ,we don't have any dangerous spiders

No I didnt see any thank goodness!!
I grew up in South FL and we too didn't really have any real deadly spiders, roaches, but not spiders. hehe But I lived in Texas for 2 years and we had lots of black widows and brown recluses there, very scary... glad we moved back to South Florida!!

Ok I will stop this thread hijack now...:p

I wanna sign up for Gevalia... anyone else have it? Worth it?
i was gonna get it just for the cool coffee maker, is the coffee good?

Upvote 0

lentesta

Premium Member
And there's a Krispy Kreme something like 2 blocks down from Dunkin' Donuts, too.

Oddly, I don't know of many Starbucks in the area. There's a couple, but you'd think 192 would be crawlin' with them.

Upvote 0
We are going down in April with my in-laws. My father in-law is big on coffee. My husband and I are not really coffee drinkers. It has to be pretty cold for me to drink it. We know he can get it at Pop Century in his refillable mug. Does anyone know where he could find some, perhaps at the parks?

Thanks for your help. He asked us about it and I couldn't even think of where he could get any:confused: . Your help is appreciated!!

oh my god disney has the best coffee hands down. I have to have my sister who lives like five min off property ship me boxes and boxes, because i go though it so much. you can buy the cans as well to take home. and being a huge disney fan its nice to bring the magic home with you. if feels like i just woak up in my hotel and went to the caffe to get a coffee. hahhaha i cant wait again until tomorrow morning. they sell coffee all over disney. i know main street usa at the confectionary, if i spelled that right. but any coffee they serve there is the same that you can buy and bring home. my father in law is big on coffee as well and his fav. brand is jamican blue mountian. and we brought him home disney coffee and he is hooked. let me know how it works out for you but ya they sell it everywhere they sell drinks on prop. so you will be good to go. Have lots of fun on your trip and stay safe!!

Upvote 0
yum! That Kona coffee sounds sooo good!
I am not sure about actuial brewed coffee in the parks or anything but I know that the Disney coffee that u can buy in a ton of gift stores, I got mine at World of Disney in Downtown Disney is very good. So it's an idea for some coffee he might wanna take home. I get it everytime I go.
Ok now I need to have some coffee, 4pm coffee... niiice! hehe
:wave:

ohhhh yeah i get boxes sent to me...isnt it nice and dont you feel like you are in the parks when you smell that brew haaaaaaaaaa. so good. lol :slurp:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

If you are a big coffee drinker, like my husband, and if you are not a happy person until you get some in the mornings... get it at the resort. The past two times down there my husband almost drove me crazy looking for coffee on the first day of each one of those trips. It's hard to find at Animail Kingdom, or it was for us. See, after planning a trip for almost a year and then with all of the excitement of the park opening, the last thing I want to do is look for coffee. It will never happen to me again. That man will have his refill mug full of coffee just after I check in.:) You just gotta love him

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom