Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Zweiland

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!
View attachment 122035
Speaking of Christmas trees... last year, my very reliable (and very fake) tree, which I'd had for a long time, finally broke at the base. I had to just lean it awkwardly against the corner of the room, and it would fall down at the slightest bump.

That leaves me with a bit of a conundrum this year: do I go for a real tree, or get another fake one?

NYwdwfan

Speaking of Christmas trees... last year, my very reliable (and very fake) tree, which I'd had for a long time, finally broke at the base. I had to just lean it awkwardly against the corner of the room, and it would fall down at the slightest bump.

That leaves me with a bit of a conundrum this year: do I go for a real tree, or get another fake one?

We got ours at Costco for $30!!

Zweiland

Maybe I'll just buy a chemis-tree.

somSw9A.jpg

Goofyernmost

When in doubt... get both. Then next year you will have one fake tree and won't have the problem again. Note: if you wait until Dec. 26th to buy the fake one, they will be at clearance prices. How can you lose? OR maybe buy a real one and then ask for a fake one as a Christmas present. OR buy some poster board and draw one and tape it to your wall. OR join a religion that doesn't recognize Christmas. It' a real money saving way to go. I'm sorry, did I make your conundrum bigger by making more suggestions?

BTW, haven't seen you around for awhile. How are you?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Tomorrow is our office Christmas luncheon.
And yes, despite not having worked since June/14, I was invited.

For the Kris Kringle gift exchange, we are each to bring a wrapped gift, value $25'ish.

Gift #1:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gift #2, which I will try desperately to win:
image.jpeg
(Fingers crossed - then I can give it to Ski to give to Gen's dad for Christmas, as he is really strapped for money for gifts this year. And I have no fear of him drinking it, as neither of my boys are drinkers.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom