Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
The show is over. But seeing Brett Favre hug Bart Starr is one of the most emotional moments I've gotten from football. And seeing Brett hug Mike McCarthy and do the "Put her in the old vice" handshake with Aaron Rodgers is amazing.

acishere

The show is over. But seeing Brett Favre hug Bart Starr is one of the most emotional moments I've gotten from football. And seeing Brett hug Mike McCarthy and do the "Put her in the old vice" handshake with Aaron Rodgers is amazing.
My emotional football moment is probably one of Nemo's darkest football moments.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'd say it's a cold - because it's December ... in Canada.
I'd say it's allergies though - because the roof of my mouth is crazy itchy, and I'm sneezing at least 3-10x/minute.

Seeing as how I don't take cold meds, but I do take allergy pills; let's just take a Reactine and see what happens, shall we.

catmom46

I'd say it's allergies though - because the roof of my mouth is crazy itchy, and I'm sneezing at least 3-10x/minute.

Seeing as how I don't take cold meds, but I do take allergy pills; let's just take a Reactine and see what happens, shall we.

I'm hoping it's allergies!

acishere

You sure you don't want me to get you some of the super strength, hallucinate till you fall asleep cold meds when I go to get mine?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom