Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
After breakfast, we drove to Niagara Falls and hit all the outlet stores on Military Rd. I got Ski a pair of boots, and a lot of the last of my shopping done, so yay!

Next up, we got Super Kissed at Delta Sonic.

We caught the 2:30 showing of The Good Dinosaur in 3-D. It wasn't really what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it very much. Hubby laughed out loud at quite a few scenes. The circle allegory was so heart-breakingly simple and poignant.
We ate waaaaay too much popcorn. Can't even think about food for a couple of hours.

We walked up and down the mall, but by then Mike had had enough. Didn't buy this, but thought it worthy of note:
image.jpeg

On our way out, we zipped into Dave & Buster's to redeem 6,000 accumulated points to get Ally a 3' Stuart Minion. I still have 5700+ points left, so we'll go back tomorrow, win another 300 points, and get her the 3' Dave.

Mike really wanted to get some sweaters, but he wasn't in the mood to shop anymore, so we'll hit Macy's tomorrow again for those.

And now ... it's nap time, before we head out to Olive Garden later. I know some people sneer at OG, but we like it, and we don't have any in Ontario.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
After breakfast, we drove to Niagara Falls and hit all the outlet stores on Military Rd. I got Ski a pair of boots, and a lot of the last of my shopping done, so yay!

Next up, we got Super Kissed at Delta Sonic.

We caught the 2:30 showing of The Good Dinosaur in 3-D. It wasn't really what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it very much. Hubby laughed out loud at quite a few scenes. The circle allegory was so heart-breakingly simple and poignant.
We ate waaaaay too much popcorn. Can't even think about food for a couple of hours.

We walked up and down the mall, but by then Mike had had enough. Didn't buy this, but thought it worthy of note:
View attachment 121531

On our way out, we zipped into Dave & Buster's to redeem 6,000 accumulated points to get Ally a 3' Stuart Minion. I still have 5700+ points left, so we'll go back tomorrow, win another 300 points, and get her the 3' Dave.

Mike really wanted to get some sweaters, but he wasn't in the mood to shop anymore, so we'll hit Macy's tomorrow again for those.

And now ... it's nap time, before we head out to Olive Garden later. I know some people sneer at OG, but we like it, and we don't have any in Ontario.

Sounds like a good day. I actually like Olive Garden, it probably isn't the world's best Italian cuisine but it is pretty tasty to me. I love the zuppa toscana soup.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'll post these pics mega quick before I fall into a carb coma.

Drinkie-poos:
image.jpeg

Bread and salad (no tomatoes/no croutons):
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I get the same thing EVERY time, but I was nearly tempted to try the lobster ravioli. The server suggested that it was "very fishy", so I chickened out.
Hubby, however, went for it.
image.jpeg
(I tried a bite - very fishy, indeed. He liked it though.)

My usual - portobello ravioli, sans diced tomato garnish:
image.jpg
Extreme close-up:
image.jpeg

Couldn't finish it all. Hubby eventually ate two of these stragglers.
image.jpeg
(If the right side of the plate looks finger licked, I don't know anything about it. :rolleyes:)

Dessert:
image.jpg

Goofyernmost

I'll post these pics mega quick before I fall into a carb coma.

Drinkie-poos:
View attachment 121549

Bread and salad (no tomatoes/no croutons):
View attachment 121552
View attachment 121553
View attachment 121550

I get the same thing EVERY time, but I was nearly tempted to try the lobster ravioli. The server suggested that it was "very fishy", so I chickened out.
Hubby, however, went for it.
View attachment 121551
(I tried a bite - very fishy, indeed. He liked it though.)

My usual - portobello ravioli, sans diced tomato garnish:
View attachment 121554
Extreme close-up:
View attachment 121555

Couldn't finish it all. Hubby eventually ate two of these stragglers.
View attachment 121556
(If the right side of the plate looks finger licked, I don't know anything about it. :rolleyes:)

Dessert:
View attachment 121557
I feel so out of it. Here I am posting pictures of major landmarks in Europe and you are, I suspect, the only person on the planet to take a picture of an inch square piece of mint chocolate. Where did I fail? ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I feel so out of it. Here I am posting pictures of major landmarks in Europe and you are, I suspect, the only person on the planet to take a picture of an inch square piece of mint chocolate. Where did I fail? ;)
Check Google images, I'll bet there are dozens of Andes mint pics - only half of which were posted by me. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom