Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've seen HA2 twice so far this year too.

And by "seen" generally I mean "listened to" - while tending to my farm, Googling everything imaginable, and chatting with y'all.

catmom46

After breakfast, we drove to Niagara Falls and hit all the outlet stores on Military Rd. I got Ski a pair of boots, and a lot of the last of my shopping done, so yay!

Next up, we got Super Kissed at Delta Sonic.

We caught the 2:30 showing of The Good Dinosaur in 3-D. It wasn't really what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it very much. Hubby laughed out loud at quite a few scenes. The circle allegory was so heart-breakingly simple and poignant.
We ate waaaaay too much popcorn. Can't even think about food for a couple of hours.

We walked up and down the mall, but by then Mike had had enough. Didn't buy this, but thought it worthy of note:
View attachment 121531

On our way out, we zipped into Dave & Buster's to redeem 6,000 accumulated points to get Ally a 3' Stuart Minion. I still have 5700+ points left, so we'll go back tomorrow, win another 300 points, and get her the 3' Dave.

Mike really wanted to get some sweaters, but he wasn't in the mood to shop anymore, so we'll hit Macy's tomorrow again for those.

And now ... it's nap time, before we head out to Olive Garden later. I know some people sneer at OG, but we like it, and we don't have any in Ontario.

How do you get so many points? Do you go often or just uber experts at the games? I would love a 3' Minion! (hint, hint)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
How do you get so many points? Do you go often or just uber experts at the games? I would love a 3' Minion! (hint, hint)
We go twice/year. Hubby's pretty good at a couple of games. I'm lucky with those spinny games. That's a minimum of 3 years (6 visits or more) of accumulated tickets.

I am so excited to get her both.
First, she's a good kid. Unfortunately, her parents are really hard on her, compared to her brother.
Second, she thinks I rock.
Third, my brother is gonna have a ship when I show up with two useless 3' stuffed animals.

catmom46

We go twice/year. Hubby's pretty good at a couple of games. I'm lucky with those spinny games. That's a minimum of 3 years (6 visits or more) of accumulated tickets.

I am so excited to get her both.
First, she's a good kid. Unfortunately, her parents are really hard on her, compared to her brother.
Second, she thinks I rock.
Third, my brother is gonna have a ship when I show up with two useless 3' stuffed animals.

You're such a good auntie. :D

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We are currently watching Battle of the Network Stars XV, hosted by Howard Cosell.

Every time a female competitor appears on screen, we are treated to details of her height and weight.

Hubby was quite enamoured with Heather Thomas ... right up until I Google Imaged current pics of her 58 year old self. Ha!

Last edited:

catmom46

We are currently watching Battle of the Network Stars XV, hosted by Howard Cosell.

Every time a female competitor appears on screen, we are treated to details of her height and weight.

Hubby was quite enamoured with Heather Thomas ... right up until I Google Imaged current pics of her 58 year old self. Ha!

Yikes, she's definitely had work done!

NYwdwfan

I used to LOVE Battle of the Network Stars!! Especially when Lee Majors was competing! ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I just looked at her current pictures and I must be missing something, as I think she still holding up well.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just looked at her current pictures and I must be missing something, as I think she still holding up well.
I'm kind of petty - it's not like I showed him the good ones.

I showed him this one, knowing full well this is not a look he likes.
image.jpeg

French Quarter

Here you go @JenniferS.

We had Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house.
I made sweet potato casserole.
View attachment 120905

I'm sure any wine connoisseur will tell me I have bad taste in wine, but this is what I like to drink. It tastes like communion wine (a lot of churches actually do use it for communion).
View attachment 120907

First plate: green been casserole, oyster dressing, sweet potato casserole, cabbage casserole and fried turkey. :hungry:
View attachment 120909

Second plate: more sweet potato casserole and oyster dressing with mashed potatoes, collard greens and roast with rice (you may have noticed I don't like my food to touch).
View attachment 120918

And for dessert sweet potato pie.
View attachment 120925

I love oyster dressing. Was just talking about it another thread. It is one of my favourite foods ever. That looks like quite the feast!

French Quarter

Most of my correct responses were towards the end. I took the George Costanza approach and picked the opposite of what I thought it was and started getting them right.

george.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom