Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

I know a little about Cardinals, Orioles and Blue Jays, but nothing about their mating habits, thankfully.
th

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We run into that with bird watchers. I know a few species, but as you may have noticed, my primary focus here is my bald eagles. We've met some great people here who enjoy them like we do, but every once in a while,we run into the basic walking encyclopedias of the bird kingdom who have to tell you all about the yellow-bellied ruby-throated triple-winged super-sonic nuthatchers they saw in last year's mating season...:confused:

OMG! I just had this deja vu of an old movie with James Stewart. Have you ever seen the hilarious, "Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation"? There's a part in that movie where he joins a very serious, bird watching enthusiast. Mr. Hobbs kept getting all the bird species wrong, much to the utter disgust of the bird expert! HA! :hilarious:

Nemo14

OMG! I just had this deja vu of an old movie with James Stewart. Have you ever seen the hilarious, "Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation"? There's a part in that movie where he joins a very serious, bird watching enthusiast. Mr. Hobbs kept getting all the bird species wrong, much to the utter disgust of the bird expert! HA! :hilarious:
I love that movie. My sister is an avid birdwatcher, and talking with her often reminds me of that scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom