Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I popped in to see the puppy tonight. Soooo cute.

They have decided upon a name. My suggestion was a close second. :(

Their dog that recently passed was Cosmo. Their very ancient cat is Kramer. I had suggested "Newman", which was the overwhelming favourite, until my brother suggested "Gordie". (Not Howe ... Downie.) Makes sense in a house full of Hip fans.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A Tri-color Heron (Trixie)
183870-4dcdd5407e54a40cffdc686c56421f31.jpg

The Great Blue Heron has been spotted an awful lot lately . . . (We call him Hamlet.)

186042-25feca94a54dd0262022010fb3f44c4c.jpg

Yah well, I heard that the scuttle on the gossip grapevine, is that Trixie and Hamlet have a thing going on . . . :jawdrop:

NYwdwfan

Seinfeld is supposed to be on right now, but it looks like some NCAA carp instead. :(
On Thursday nights Nick at Nite has on Nashville instead of Friends at 11 and every week I forget and every week I get so annoyed. I watch Friends EVERY night at 11 and fall asleep. I started DVRing the episodes so I can watch on Thursdays. I'm somewhat of a creature of habit.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
On Thursday nights Nick at Nite has on Nashville instead of Friends at 11 and every week I forget and every week I get so annoyed. I watch Friends EVERY night at 11 and fall asleep. I started DVRing the episodes so I can watch on Thursdays. I'm somewhat of a creature of habit.

great minds must think alike because I watch friends when I go to sleep too. The Nashville thing on Thursday is annoying, so I've made that my Golden Girls night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom