Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MOXOMUMD

For the ABC post

Ariel, Batman, Cobra Commander (GI Joe), Dr. Who, Edward Scissorhands, Fry (Futurama), Ghostbuster, HeMan, Iron Man, Jason (Halloween), Khan (Star Trek), Leonardo, Mega Man, Nosferatu, Optimus Prime, Pikachu, Quagmire (Family Guy), RoboCop, Saruman (LOTR), Tetsuo (Akira), Ursa (Superman), Vampirella, Wonder Woman, Xena, Yoda and Zombie (Z Nation)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ariel, Batman, Cobra Commander (GI Joe), Dr. Who, Edward Scissorhands, Fry (Futurama), Ghostbuster, HeMan, Iron Man, Jason (Halloween), Khan (Star Trek), Leonardo, Mega Man, Nosferatu, Optimus Prime, Pikachu, Quagmire (Family Guy), RoboCop, Saruman (LOTR), Tetsuo (Akira), Ursa (Superman), Vampirella, Wonder Woman, Xena, Yoda and Zombie (Z Nation)
That was fun.
Let's do another.

Donillary Crumpton

I've seen Bryce Harper turn doubles into singles, and triples into doubles, by watching "home runs" that don't actually clear the fence.
Maybe it's just strategy. After all, the more men you leave on base, and the longer you keep them there, the greater likelihood your team has of hitting a grand slam. It also helps reduce player fatigue by not having them hussle so drastically around the bases. It's not about how many runs you score, it's about the showmanship of how you score those runs.

I should've been an MLB manager.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Given that I ALWAYS buy flavoured rice and flavoured noodles in pairs, and I ALWAYS prepare two packets at a time, I'm thinking I've accidentally made this combo before:

View attachment 165758

Smells fine, so maybe it will taste okay.
If not, Hubby and Ski will eat it anyway.

That looks tasty. You know what I've found recently (although this item has been around forever), is Rice a Roni with a cheese packet inside. They sell these in individual, microwave packs, and sometimes I'll eat one for dinner! :joyfull: Very fast and very easy!! :cool:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That looks tasty. You know what I've found recently (although this item has been around forever), is Rice a Roni with a cheese packet inside. They sell these in individual, microwave packs, and sometimes I'll eat one for dinner! :joyfull: Very fast and very easy!! :cool:
I don't think we have "the San Francisco treat" up here.

trr1

tonight
upload_2016-9-28_19-43-29.jpeg
images

exps3510_CX2020C51D.jpg
butterwithasideofbreadstrawberriesandcreampie121.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom