Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I got 17 - can anyone fill in my blanks?
Ariel
Batman
Captain America?
Dr. Who
Edward Scissorhands
F - ?
Ghostbusters
He-Man
Iron Man
Jason
K - ?
Leo
M - ?
N - ?
Optimus Prime
Pikachu
Q - ?
Robocop
Sauromon
T - ?
U - ?
V - ?
Wonder Woman
Xena Warrior Princess
Yoda
Z - ?
Oops. Turns out I only got 9.

E - is not Elvis
I thought Z was just straight up Zombie.

Donillary Crumpton

16. Not as big of a geek as I hoped. :(
A. Ariel
B. Batman
C. ???
D. ???
E. Edward Scissorhands
F. ???
G. Ghostbusters
H. Hercules
I. Iron Man
J. Jason
K. ???
L. Leonardo
M. ???
N. ???
O. (It's a transformer, but that's all I know)
P. Pokemon
Q. Quagmire
R. Robocop
S. Sauroman
T. ???
U. ???
V. ???
W. Wonder Woman
X. Xena
Y. Yoda
Z. Zombie

NYwdwfan

so straight up to triple A then, no?
What I actually really did admire was when he hit the ball he took off towards first base. He didn't stand there and admire his handiwork. He hustled. Call me judgmental or whatever, but I feel you can learn a lot about a person's character based on whether they watch the ball after they hit it or they throw it into 5th gear and bolt towards first.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
What I actually really did admire was when he hit the ball he took off towards first base. He didn't stand there and admire his handiwork. He hustled. Call me judgmental or whatever, but I feel you can learn a lot about a person's character based on whether they watch the ball after they hit it or they throw it into 5th gear and bolt towards first.

I noticed that exact same thing when I watched the video today on ESPN. He looked like he started to haul butt immediately as soon as he hit it.

Lucky

I've seen Bryce Harper turn doubles into singles, and triples into doubles, by watching "home runs" that don't actually clear the fence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom